Windows 10: I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

Discus and support I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VeerajVadgama, Feb 12, 2024.

1. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event Viewer-------------------------------------------------------------------Bucket BucketType 0 EventName BlueScreen Response Not available CabId 0 P1 a P2 64 P3 ff P4 0 P5 fffff80651571ab0 P6 10_0_22621 P7 0_0 P8 768_1 P9 P10 AttachedFiles \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021224-6718-01.dmp\\?\C:\WINDOWS\SystemTemp\WER-6718-0.sysdata.xml\\?\C:\ProgramData\Mi

:)

VeerajVadgama, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Marcelxg_ Win User
    BSOD while playing GTA V

hey, can you guys help me fix my problem like i always get BSOD while playing GTA V only.

idk why but if i play difference games like maybe CS:GO or The Forest i didnt get BSOD idk why maybe cuz my GTA files is corrupted or wut

i got this kindda problem like 2 days ago at 12 july and before 12 july like 9-11 july i still can play GTA V without BSOD so.. maybe you guys can help me fix this problem i got.

PC SPEC:

CPU: I5-7400 3.00 GHZ [KABYLAKE]

GPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORE OC GEFORCE GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO: MSI B250M MORTAR ARTIC

MEMORY: TEAM DELTA - DELTA RED LED PC3000 [4x2]

PSU: CORSAIR CX750M

SYSTEM: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION 64 BIT

-Marcel

PS> i got this first blue screen and the STOPCODE is : BAD_POOL_CALLER

and the second one is STOPCODE: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

and the third one is STOPCODE: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Marcelxg_, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Marcelxg_ Win User

I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

BSOD while playing GTA V

well i already check my HDD with cmd using

chkdsk /f

and i got no problem on my HDD and i think i have the same game with the same amout of ram using like 6-7GB RAM used and i got no problem run that game and like 30min ago i start to try my GTA V again and i play story mode for 30min i didnt get BSOD but after
    that i tried to go online and like 2min my game freeze and yes i got BSOD but this time the stop code is different not PSN_LIST_CORRUPT or another its liek

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and this one is different from all my last BSOD stop code the first ,the second

, and the thired one

- first no i didnt change system settings or BIOS

- no i dont

- and yes maybe my gta v files is corrupted

BTW the game tht used 6-7GB ram is Overwatch and i use ULTRA presets

Marcelxg_, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

1. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online: Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to play without GPU, and changing the RAM and I still have this problem. Today I tried to figure out what's going on using...
  3. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online: Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to play without GPU, and changing the RAM and I still have this problem. Today I tried to figure out what's going on using...
  4. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  6. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  7. I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5

I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5: I have throttlestop, park control, process lasso running in the background because I have thermal throttling issues. Recently I kept getting a BSOD after 10 minutes of launching GTA. Please help!...
  8. Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA: Hello, I keep getting a system_service_exception BSOD every time i open GTA V regardless of what settings i use. .dmp file in the link. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lIjlrl6wKRCYVCVVLBQnKOmNz9B-0Woz...
  9. Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing

Windows 10 goes BSOD when playing GTA online and Last Man Standing: Hi, Ihave a computer withthe following specs : Intel Core i7 6400T with sufficient cooler Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura 1x8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Zotac GTX 970 64GB M.2 SSD + 1TB Toshiba SATA Drive 400w Seasonic 80 Bronze PSU (had change to 450w FSP PSU) TP-Link WN722N...
  10. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600