Windows 10: i keep getting this code when i launch google

Discus and support i keep getting this code when i launch google in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; sNmjYx1MX0C7mZjQ.9.1 apparently it's a trace id. it is in this "Microsoft family features" window. Before that it asks me to ask an adult to use google... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by williamwood3, Oct 3, 2019.

1. i keep getting this code when i launch google

sNmjYx1MX0C7mZjQ.9.1 apparently it's a trace id. it is in this "Microsoft family features" window. Before that it asks me to ask an adult to use google and then that shows up.

:)

williamwood3, Oct 3, 2019

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 3, 2019
  4. i keep getting this code when i launch google

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

i keep getting this code when i launch google

1. i keep getting this code when i launch google - Similar Threads - keep getting code

2. I keep getting BAD_POOL_CALLER when launching SKSE after resetting bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BAD_POOL_CALLER when launching SKSE after resetting bios: So I messed with my bios the other day and my monitors would just stay off after I turned game boost all the way up so what I decided to do was clear my bios but that started causing me to get a blue screen whenever launching Skyrim through SKSE now the error codes are...
  3. I keep getting BAD_POOL_CALLER when launching SKSE after resetting bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BAD_POOL_CALLER when launching SKSE after resetting bios: So I messed with my bios the other day and my monitors would just stay off after I turned game boost all the way up so what I decided to do was clear my bios but that started causing me to get a blue screen whenever launching Skyrim through SKSE now the error codes are...
  4. Keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7: I'm having a hard time getting into my account, everytime I always get a 6 digit code instead a 7 if anyone can help thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-a-6-digit-code-when-i-need-a-7/3ded74ab-9300-44f6-86be-4136f5189c89
  5. Keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7

Keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7: I'm having a hard time getting into my account, everytime I always get a 6 digit code instead a 7 if anyone can help thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-a-6-digit-code-when-i-need-a-7/3ded74ab-9300-44f6-86be-4136f5189c89
  6. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  7. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  8. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

9. I keep getting Internal error messages when trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Internal error messages when trying to launch a game: I don't know exactly how to ask this but is there any way to get this game to work? It is specifically skyrim se from steam. When installed I keep getting these 3 error messages. I tried googling what theyre from and I thought it had something to do with dirext x so I tried...
  10. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...: I have tried many times to fix this but nothing is working I went to an old post and nothing there worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-an-app-such-as-google-i-cant/e34c4db8-72f4-453e-b039-85cf22131d1a