Windows 10: I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...

Discus and support I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried so many things to get this error message to disappear and allow me to download the game, but nothing has worked so far. I'm frustrated as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Noureen Khatib, Jan 4, 2021.

1. I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...

I've tried so many things to get this error message to disappear and allow me to download the game, but nothing has worked so far. I'm frustrated as any other app will download or update but Sea of Thieves refuses to do such. I've had this game for over a year and only recently uninstalled it for storage and just when I tried to install it today, the error code keeps coming up. Please help me out. I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the... 743e1e84-a015-48c3-a0d5-577b788c2cca?upload=true.png

:)

Noureen Khatib, Jan 4, 2021
  2. KobyTran Win User

Sea of Thieves error code 0x803F8001

So my friend and I want to play Sea of Thieves and a friend of his got Sea of Thieves through "game sharing". My friend gave me his password and email so I can install Sea of Thieves on my computer and I did. It normally stop working a day or two later.
    I was wondering why I get error code 0x803F8001 when I launch sea of thieves?

This was exactly what it said: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Thank you

KobyTran, Jan 4, 2021
  3. MantasRimdžius, Jan 4, 2021
  4. I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...

Can't download Sea of Thieves

So I got game pass on pc and tried downloading sea of thieves but it kept saying error (error code - 0x803fb107) and it happens only for sea of thieves. I also tried anything that I could find and it didn't help.

MantasRimdžius, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...

1. I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. Trying to install Sea of Thieves - Getting Error code: 0x8024601B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install Sea of Thieves - Getting Error code: 0x8024601B: HiI tried to install Sea of Thieves after a long time again today. I keep getting the message that an error occurred: Code: 0x8024601B.I have tried to install the game on two hard drives and a folder called WindowsApps appeared on both. I can't access those, getting the...
  3. Trying to install Sea of Thieves - Getting Error code: 0x8024601B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Sea of Thieves - Getting Error code: 0x8024601B: HiI tried to install Sea of Thieves after a long time again today. I keep getting the message that an error occurred: Code: 0x8024601B.I have tried to install the game on two hard drives and a folder called WindowsApps appeared on both. I can't access those, getting the...
  4. Trying to install Sea of Thieves - Getting Error code: 0x8024601B

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sea of thieves get's stuck at 90% and I get error code 0x80070005

Sea of thieves get's stuck at 90% and I get error code 0x80070005: I have done literally everything and it's still not working. I've reset the store, reset the cache, uninstalled the store, reinstalled the store, tried to download it from the xbox app instead, I did a fresh install of windows. Upgraded windows. Upgraded my game pass. AND...
  6. Purchased sea of thieves years ago, just tried to reinstall it but i keep getting error codes

Purchased sea of thieves years ago, just tried to reinstall it but i keep getting error codes: I haven't played sea of thieves on my new pc, just tried to install from the store and it says I need to RE-install to repair it, but I havent even instaled it! Try to re-install and I get error code 0x803FB004. It's also on game pass right now so I tried to install from game...
  7. Sea of Thieves not downloading

Sea of Thieves not downloading: I deleted Sea of Thieves and my plan was to move it to my other drive on my pc. when I uninstalled it through the windows search bar when it came up I go to the Microsoft store and to my library its not showing up sea of thieves. But when I look it up in the Microsoft store...
  8. Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours

Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours: other games normally display a Mb/s rate, but sea of thieves isnt giving any of this and the progress meter isnt going up. Ive tried reseting pc, deleting cache, reseting pc as it downloads as a workaround but nothing. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  9. I cant download sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download sea of thieves: I cant download this game, when i do it gives me this error code Code: 0x80073CF9 please reply fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-sea-of-thieves/96c8590b-a6cf-4a75-b31f-dd71809dfcbe
  10. I get Code: 0xC8000444 when I try and download Sea of Thieves

I get Code: 0xC8000444 when I try and download Sea of Thieves: When I try to download Sea of Thieves I keep getting this Code: 0xC8000444 right away. I have enough space to download the game and I have tried restarting my computer and troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Any help?...