Windows 10: I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know...

Discus and support I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danglyfigger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky4ocz/i_keep_getting_this_error_while_trying_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/danglyfigger, Jan 15, 2021.

1. I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know...

/u/danglyfigger, Jan 15, 2021

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 15, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know...

Download ZoomBrowser for Win10

Hi Oded,

We would like to know more of the issue that you are experiencing to assist you:

• Do you encounter an error message when you try to download the said software?
    • Is this happening in any software you try to download or is it only happening in this specific software?

Since you have the installation disc, you can try these steps:

• Insert the installation disc.
    • Right-click on Setup.exe.
    • Check Compatibility Mode and select Windows 7.
    • Check Run As Administrator.
    • Follow the prompts.

It's possible that this is a compatibility issue and we suggest that you contact Canon's technical support team to get further assistance with their software.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know...

1. I keep getting this error while trying to download a software for school. Does anyone know... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...: Hi I’m trying to download a third party software and have tried multiple options and outcome is the same any help would be much appreciated Here are the error message I’m getting “Startup program encountered an exception, please update again“...
  3. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...: Hi I’m trying to download a third party software and have tried multiple options and outcome is the same any help would be much appreciated Here are the error message I’m getting “Startup program encountered an exception, please update again“...
  4. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting this error when I try to install Win10 x64 does anyone know how to fix this ??...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error when I try to install Win10 x64 does anyone know how to fix this ??...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Tech_Boy_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqg1m8/getting_this_error_when_i_try_to_install_win10/
  6. I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix?...

I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix?...: (0x80070570) submitted by /u/flyingturtle191 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpav7e/i_keep_getting_this_error_when_trying_to_update/
  7. I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix? Thanks!

I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix? Thanks!: (0x80070570) submitted by /u/flyingturtle191 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp595g/i_keep_getting_this_error_when_trying_to_update/
  8. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  9. Anyone know how to get software center?

Anyone know how to get software center?: So my school laptop has software center, and I was wondering if I can install software center on my personal laptop to use the apps and stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just joined. submitted by /u/QuantumDigit235 [link] [comments]...
  10. Does anyone know of this software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know of this software?: Hi folks - This was passed onto me by a old friend: Ultimate Boot CD - Overview Doesn't even look like it is updated. Is it known and trusted? Few details. TIA *Zip 121780