Windows 10: I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit...

Discus and support I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LostHominoid [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LostHominoid, Mar 30, 2021.

1. I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit...

/u/LostHominoid, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2021
  3. power issue

Hello,

Most of the time, this issue is caused by external devices that are possibly keeping the PC active which then results in the screen/display not turning off even after you've set the power settings. Try disconnecting any external devices, usually gaming devices,
    and check if the issue persists.

We also suggest running the Power troubleshooter to automatically troubleshoot any power issue. Just follow the steps below:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and then type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Mar 30, 2021
  4. I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit...

Problems on exiting sleep

Hi Birini,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• Is your system up to date?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel
    • Click on View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Power.
    • Click on Advanced on the Power
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Power troubleshooter.
    Step 2:

Try to restore the default power plan settings and check to isolate the issue.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on Change plan settings beside your current plan.

• Click on Restore default setting for this plan and click on
      OK if prompted.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit...

1. I keep getting this issue and IDK how to fix it. It appears after I power on my PC. I exit... - Similar Threads - keep getting issue

2. How to I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I fix my issue?: I've been getting this weird command prompt pop up for a few days now. It interrupts any game I am currently playing/fullscreen. I tried using Malwarebytes incase it might be a virus, but it still pops up. The file pathway the command prompt shows is c:/Users/my...
  3. How to I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to I fix my issue?: I've been getting this weird command prompt pop up for a few days now. It interrupts any game I am currently playing/fullscreen. I tried using Malwarebytes incase it might be a virus, but it still pops up. The file pathway the command prompt shows is c:/Users/my...
  4. How to I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i keep getting bsod after cleaning my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting bsod after cleaning my pc: <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated...
  6. My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting...: My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting sometimes it works sometimes doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-keeps-appearing-and-disappearing-how-can/ef33401c-ae62-4482-ba2f-1c20e21865b3
  7. My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting...

My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting...: My mouse keeps appearing and disappearing. How can I fix this problem? After restarting sometimes it works sometimes doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-keeps-appearing-and-disappearing-how-can/ef33401c-ae62-4482-ba2f-1c20e21865b3
  8. my pc keeps freezing how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps freezing how do i fix: my pc was fine till i decided to try get rid of space on my acer drive then it started to freeze the freezing is very inconsistent but i cant make it through games especially rainbow six seige games ive reset my pc 3 times reinstalled windows which it actually froze as i was...
  9. my pc keeps freezing how do i fix

my pc keeps freezing how do i fix: my pc was fine till i decided to try get rid of space on my acer drive then it started to freeze the freezing is very inconsistent but i cant make it through games especially rainbow six seige games ive reset my pc 3 times reinstalled windows which it actually froze as i was...
  10. This appears everytime I try to boot my PC, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This appears everytime I try to boot my PC, how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UrbanUmbra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpuep6/this_appears_everytime_i_try_to_boot_my_pc_how_do/