Windows 10: I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

Discus and support I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killershadow_40 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killershadow_40, Jun 9, 2020.

1. I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

/u/killershadow_40, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

Try3, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

1. I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions... - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. I keep getting blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting blurry text in some apps: Apps like GOG Galaxy, Thunderstore Mod Manager, NZXT CAM, and a couple others have blurry text like this:Not just on sign in pages but everywhere in the UI as well...
  3. I keep getting blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting blurry text in some apps: Apps like GOG Galaxy, Thunderstore Mod Manager, NZXT CAM, and a couple others have blurry text like this:Not just on sign in pages but everywhere in the UI as well...
  4. Some of my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of my files have disappeared: So, when I want to use sayyy discord's upload image feature every now and then my downloads folder have disappeared. Like pictured. This happens occasionally and doesn't affect File Explorer, and if it does have Downloads half of my files aren't even there. Funnily enough...
  5. Some of my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my files have disappeared: So, when I want to use sayyy discord's upload image feature every now and then my downloads folder have disappeared. Like pictured. This happens occasionally and doesn't affect File Explorer, and if it does have Downloads half of my files aren't even there. Funnily enough...
  6. Some of my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Some file icons look weird

Some file icons look weird: after documents the download icon shrunk. Idk it looks weird[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-file-icons-look-weird/3467abc7-739a-4abd-a39e-79c19dd530e7
  8. Looking for some advice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for some advice: What should I do when u get this error, c:\$SysReset\Scatch\Csrss.ex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-some-advice/3f27847c-e942-49ef-b290-be91c9418fb4
  9. Keep getting this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for...

Keep getting this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for...: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Settings page." I get this message when accessing files using the search bar in the taskbar, or using...
  10. Backed up my email messages and have some strange looking files

in Browsers and Email
    Backed up my email messages and have some strange looking files: [img] Log Out Settings My Profile Notifications Welcome, What's New? Forum New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links Tutorials Advanced Search [img] Forum Vista Forums Browsers & Mail Just...