Windows 10: i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

Discus and support i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fazlul101, Oct 3, 2020.

1. i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

/u/Fazlul101, Oct 3, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 3, 2020
  4. i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC

1. i keep getting this pop up while turning off the PC - Similar Threads - keep getting pop

2. I get a pop-up stating my Atal AV is turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a pop-up stating my Atal AV is turned off.: On start-up my computer, or from hibernate, I get a pop-up stating my Aotal AV is turned off and when I click the pop up, it is in facct turned off and that Microsoft Defender is turned on, when in fact I don't have the subscription enabled that gives me Defender. Why is it...
  3. I get a pop-up stating my Atal AV is turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a pop-up stating my Atal AV is turned off.: On start-up my computer, or from hibernate, I get a pop-up stating my Aotal AV is turned off and when I click the pop up, it is in facct turned off and that Microsoft Defender is turned on, when in fact I don't have the subscription enabled that gives me Defender. Why is it...
  4. Can i turn off the pc while setting up the pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i turn off the pc while setting up the pc?: I am selling my pc and it has been resetted, but now its asking for an email, i dont know the email of the buyer so can i turn it of and leave it like this?...
  5. Can i turn off the pc while setting up the pc?

Can i turn off the pc while setting up the pc?: I am selling my pc and it has been resetted, but now its asking for an email, i dont know the email of the buyer so can i turn it of and leave it like this?...
  6. Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on: Hi,I can't connect with any bluetooth device with my PC for 2 weeks now. I wanted to just turn off bluetooth. Turns out there's no button there anymore. Also in the "quick options" bottom right in the taskbar, don't know how to call this :DThought maybe windows 11 will fix it...
  7. Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on

Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on: Hi,I can't connect with any bluetooth device with my PC for 2 weeks now. I wanted to just turn off bluetooth. Turns out there's no button there anymore. Also in the "quick options" bottom right in the taskbar, don't know how to call this :DThought maybe windows 11 will fix it...
  8. Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doodja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gteeo0/is_there_any_way_to_turn_off_this_popup_it_keeps/
  9. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  10. Turn off ads that pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2