Windows 10: I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

Discus and support I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zalem-11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zalem-11, May 13, 2020.

1. I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

/u/zalem-11, May 13, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, May 13, 2020
  3. Taukonza Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at lock screen for a long time

The whole thing started to appear around 3 days ago. The problem is that everytime I boot, windows 10 stays on a weird lock screen without any buttons for a long long time. There are just 4 icons in the bottom right corner (shut down, accesibility, ethernet...) It sometimes manages to get to desktop, and sometimes not. Not sure what caused it, could be a recent windows update, not sure tho. I ran some HDD scans and everything turned out fine, also did a registry cleanup, tried disabling lock screen, and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or solutions?

Taukonza, May 13, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 13, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

1. I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go... - Similar Threads - keep getting screen

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  8. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  9. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  10. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging