Windows 10: I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps...

Discus and support I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need some assistance on this stop code IRQL_N because it keeps shutting down my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joe Budd, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Joe Budd Win User

I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps...

I need some assistance on this stop code IRQL_N because it keeps shutting down my computer.

:)

Joe Budd, Dec 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps... :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Dec 27, 2020
  4. K31tht Win User

I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps...

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I keep getting this stop code: IRQL_N and I do not know how to fix it, because it keeps... - Similar Threads - keep getting stop

2. I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.: I have gotten several bsod system service exception,irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe,unexpected kernel mode trap,system thread exception not handled, and hypervisor error I’ve tried wiping my m.2 drive, resetting bios and trying to boot off one stick of ram and switching...
  3. I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.: I have gotten several bsod system service exception,irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe,unexpected kernel mode trap,system thread exception not handled, and hypervisor error I’ve tried wiping my m.2 drive, resetting bios and trying to boot off one stick of ram and switching...
  4. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?: I've tried all options I've been seeing online on how to correct, and continue to get this error. Are there any other fixes on how to install my update?...
  5. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?: I've tried all options I've been seeing online on how to correct, and continue to get this error. Are there any other fixes on how to install my update?...
  6. Keep getting error code 0x800f0922, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  8. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  9. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

10. i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them: I keep getting BSODS like : driver_overran_stack_buffer, irq_not_less_or_equal, apc_index_missmatch,other bsods too i have tried running the mem test nothing is wrong with my ram.i reseted my pc twice but it still come back. im really desperate plz someone help me....