Windows 10: I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

Discus and support I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue No" button after I attempted to change admin settings, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amazing Adelowo, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue No" button after I attempted to change admin settings, any help?

:)

Amazing Adelowo, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Enter an admin user name and password

I forgot my password for the Admin user name. Tried everything but cannot get it to work. How do I fix this?

PatriciaSimpson3, Nov 30, 2023
  4. BBarb Win User

I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

'incorrect user name and password'

Yes.
    Then I'm put back to the page where all the users names appear (myself, others and admin usually) but there's now another 'user' called cross-000 which is at the top of the list and highlighted. When I scroll to 'myself' and enter my password I now get another message advising me to contact my system administrater.
    Windows 10 is rubbish.

BBarb, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

1. I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue... - Similar Threads - keep getting continue

2. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  3. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  4. I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...: I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue No" button after I attempted to change admin settings, any help?...
  5. I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue...: I keep getting this "To continue, enter admin user name and password" with only a "issue No" button after I attempted to change admin settings, any help?...
  6. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  7. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  8. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Enter an admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enter an admin user name and password: The screen already has an "outlook.com" email address for me, then I enter what I believe my password is. Then the screen posts in red print that "the password is incorrect." How can I fix this??...
  10. "To continue, enter an admin username and password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password": Recently this will pop up with a grayed out "yes" option on my computer when I do almost anything. I've had this computer for 5+ years and suddenly I've lost Administrator permissions. How to fix? (When it first happened, it was fixed when i restarted my laptop. Now that...