Windows 10: I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

Discus and support I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All,Need help on a certain notification sound on my PC. I didn't install any programs before it happened. I looked up all other tips and guides and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Owrayt, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Owrayt Win User

I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

Hi All,Need help on a certain notification sound on my PC. I didn't install any programs before it happened. I looked up all other tips and guides and yet still to no avail.List of guides that I did.Muted all windows notificationsDid Sfc /scannowDownloaded process monitor yet nothing came upChecked on all windows sounds and this sound wasn't thereDid audio troubleshootingDisabled notifications on windowsDownloaded Malwarebytes but didn't see anythingFor all I know I haven't heard this notification sound ever and this sound occurs randomly even if I'm not doing any tasks on my pcHere's the samp

:)

Owrayt, Feb 18, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 18, 2023
  4. I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

Get notification without sound in Windows 10

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it works:

• Type sounds in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Select the sounds tab.

• Click on the drop down under sound schemes and select
      no sounds.

Hope this information helps. Do get back to us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

1. I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help? - Similar Threads - keep getting weird

2. I keep getting random bsod errors can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting random bsod errors can anyone help me: here are the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wJZ89OAjGwlFUX2e3ciyMVEygZwq_qZc?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-random-bsod-errors-can-anyone-help/d1ddb46e-4390-4772-94c2-ae168b4b5bc4
  3. I keep getting random bsod errors can anyone help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting random bsod errors can anyone help me: here are the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wJZ89OAjGwlFUX2e3ciyMVEygZwq_qZc?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-random-bsod-errors-can-anyone-help/d1ddb46e-4390-4772-94c2-ae168b4b5bc4
  4. I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?: Hi All,Need help on a certain notification sound on my PC. I didn't install any programs before it happened. I looked up all other tips and guides and yet still to no avail.List of guides that I did.Muted all windows notificationsDid Sfc /scannowDownloaded process monitor yet...
  5. I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this weird notification sound on my PC can anyone help?: Hi All,Need help on a certain notification sound on my PC. I didn't install any programs before it happened. I looked up all other tips and guides and yet still to no avail.List of guides that I did.Muted all windows notificationsDid Sfc /scannowDownloaded process monitor yet...
  6. Weird Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird Notification Sound: I keep getting this weird sound, and I'm not sure what is producing it. I am assuming it may be some sort of virus, but was wondering if anyone has heard this sound before. It happens pretty often, possibly around once every 10 minutes. [media] 169912
  7. Weird Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Notification Sound: I keep getting this weird sound, and I'm not sure what is producing it. I am assuming it may be some sort of virus, but was wondering if anyone has heard this sound before. It happens pretty often, possibly around once every 10 minutes. [media] 169912
  8. My Laptop & PC keep playing a weird sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop & PC keep playing a weird sound: Its the application called " Speech Runtime Executable " that I found on Sound Mixer. But I don't know how to turn it off. I tried to turn off " Speech " in Privacy Setting but the sound still playing. submitted by /u/YBS8rJvxnKo [link] [comments]...
  9. I get these options when turning on my pc, can anyone help???

I get these options when turning on my pc, can anyone help???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuspectShot1020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdtuwz/i_get_these_options_when_turning_on_my_pc_can/
  10. Keep getting weird authentication error when launching Xbox app. Can anyone please help?

Keep getting weird authentication error when launching Xbox app. Can anyone please help?: [ATTACH] Hey all I'm trying to launch the Xbox app and when I attempt to sign in. I get a message saying user interaction is required for authentication. But where? There is just a link to the general help section which doesn't mention my error. Attached screenshot of...