Windows 10: I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

Discus and support I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got my pc like 5 days ago and it started having issues as soon I started using it.Here is my dumps:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ellis_514, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Ellis_514 Win User

I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

I got my pc like 5 days ago and it started having issues as soon I started using it.Here is my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPbOO_eZFYjy6dOzEmSwWap9NLPs27jY/view?usp=drive_link

:)

Ellis_514, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

1. I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it - Similar Threads - keep getting tons

2. PC keeps blue screening / crashing and i dont know what it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening / crashing and i dont know what it is: Checking the control panel and here are two of the summaries if anyone knows whats going on that could help me.DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000008. A...
  3. PC keeps blue screening / crashing and i dont know what it is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening / crashing and i dont know what it is: Checking the control panel and here are two of the summaries if anyone knows whats going on that could help me.DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000008. A...
  4. I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it: I got my pc like 5 days ago and it started having issues as soon I started using it.Here is my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPbOO_eZFYjy6dOzEmSwWap9NLPs27jY/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎1/‎2024 2:14 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff80559455a6dParameter 3: ffffb60288b9f168Parameter 4: ffff928140de1900OS version:...
  6. i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod

i dont know what to do i keep getting bsod: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎1/‎2024 2:14 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff80559455a6dParameter 3: ffffb60288b9f168Parameter 4: ffff928140de1900OS version:...
  7. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know whats causing my blue screens: I've spent thousands on my pc to get it fixed, changed new computer parts and a new processor. ive changed the BIOS setting upon knowing my processor is partially overclocked know im still getting blue screens. ive checked the event viewer and solved a few culprits but know...
  8. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

I dont know whats causing my blue screens: I've spent thousands on my pc to get it fixed, changed new computer parts and a new processor. ive changed the BIOS setting upon knowing my processor is partially overclocked know im still getting blue screens. ive checked the event viewer and solved a few culprits but know...
  9. I dont know whats causing my blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death and I do not know what causes it: Its been about a month. Ive been experiencing repeated BSOD. I reset my laptop and it did stop the BSOD from happening but in just a day the problem repeated itself....