Windows 10: I keep having a windows activation error

Discus and support I keep having a windows activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So after about 2 years of running on my gaming pc I moved to another state and after about 9 months of living there I get the watermark "Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheSlasher_, Mar 6, 2021.

1. I keep having a windows activation error

So after about 2 years of running on my gaming pc I moved to another state and after about 9 months of living there I get the watermark "Activate Windows Go to Setting to activate windows" So I went to the settings and inserted my product key and I get the message "To activate with this product key, this device will need to connect to your organization's activation service. Which confused me since I don't work for a company and the device has only been connected to my home network. So I continue and click activate and I get the message "Something Interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. 0x80070002 I was connected to the Internet at the time and it still gave me this error.

:)

TheSlasher_, Mar 6, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 6, 2021
  4. I keep having a windows activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

I keep having a windows activation error

1. I keep having a windows activation error - Similar Threads - keep having activation

2. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  3. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  4. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I keep having blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having blue screen errors: Blue screen error keeps forcing my windows to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-blue-screen-errors/a5582ce4-aa7a-4f80-aeb0-8f32ee21b215
  6. I keep having blue screen errors

I keep having blue screen errors: Blue screen error keeps forcing my windows to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-blue-screen-errors/a5582ce4-aa7a-4f80-aeb0-8f32ee21b215
  7. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  8. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  9. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

10. I keep having many error codes !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep having many error codes !: Since Almost a month, the laptop started restarting and showing error codes, the error code changes each time I try starting the computer. I then did the " Hiren Boot " booting to see if there is any bad files, the count was 0 But the windows was fine then and started...