Windows 10: I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

Discus and support I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the following error dump but can't seem to figure out how to decipher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianWamsher, May 18, 2022.

1. I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

I have the following error dump but can't seem to figure out how to decipher it...******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe

:)

BrianWamsher, May 18, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    How do I read or understand dump file?

Yeah axe0 I was thinking the same thing, because even thou I got the crash dump file, this morning, my OS never crashed, or rebooted. Everything was running ok, but I did manually reboot anyways just to make sure. I was just trying to figure out what Windows 10 did, or what happened to make the crash dump file. As you can tell, I don't know much at all about trying to understand or read the crash dump info. But......my OS is running fine, everything is working.

OldMike65, May 18, 2022
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

How do I read or understand dump file?

Thanks for the reply, I don't understand what this dump file is trying to tell me at the moment. I have restarted and that file that crashed and made that dump file didn't give me any errors after a restart, and my OS is running fine. I'm just trying to figure out what the heck happened to create that crash dump.

OldMike65, May 18, 2022
Thema:

I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

1. I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the... - Similar Threads - keep having bluescreens

2. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  3. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  4. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having trouble understanding BSOD dump files in WinDbg

Having trouble understanding BSOD dump files in WinDbg: I have a set of 3 dump files created after a series of BSODs. All I can understand from them is the following error codes:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Seems to be something related to the improper addressing of memory,...
  6. I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...: I have the following error dump but can't seem to figure out how to decipher it...******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...

I keep having bluescreens but can't quite understand how to read the dump file. What is the...: I have the following error dump but can't seem to figure out how to decipher it...******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. Computer keeps freezing and restarting, can't read the dump files

Computer keeps freezing and restarting, can't read the dump files: I've tried everything I can think of. The computer even freezes in Safe Mode. I reinstalled windows (didn't use another hard drive or disk or anything), uninstalled bloatware, checked the event logs, etc. Here's how booting goes: I hold the power button to turn it on. Two...
  9. How do I read or understand dump file?

How do I read or understand dump file?: Windows 10 created a new crashdump file called ShellExperienceHost.exe.3708 in my AppData/local/Crashdumps folder, does anyone know how to read one of these dump files or what this one means to me??? Thanks. 22175
  10. How to read dump files?

How to read dump files?: I just got my first BSOD! I wasn't quick enough to note down the full error as Windows did a crash dump, but I did notice the offending file was an Atheros driver. This was confirmed by Control Panel | Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down...