Windows 10: I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

Discus and support I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeaneKalnins, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

:)

LeaneKalnins, Mar 4, 2019

2. problem connecting with bingo server

Hi,

Server issue is one of the common possible reasons why you are unable to connect to the Bingo server. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, running the troubleshooter for Windows apps can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

Issue with connecting Microsoft Bingo

Played all of Microsoft Collection including Bingo Yesterday. Played the solitaire collection this am but Bingo connection not working. Is this game no longer part of the games available to Microsoft collection of games I have Through Xbox?

*** modified title from: Why Bingo not connectinf***

SrBaknee0591, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

1. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok - Similar Threads - keep having connection

2. Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not connect to network on anything microsoft, all other works.: I cannot connect to anything Microsoft. Windows Update, Microsoft Store Downloads, All Office software, etc. Everything else works. I have tried to uninstall all network devices and re-install drivers, reset network and all the trouble shooters. In windows explorer I get this...
  3. Connection not working, ping is OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not working, ping is OK: Hello from France, For about 1 week my internet connection is not working anymore : I can ping any website but I can't browse the internet, neither with Edge, nor Firefox or any other browser. What is strange is that everything seems to work according to the network...
  4. Connection Issue with Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Issue with Bingo Game: I keep losing conections when trying to play bingo!!! I am connected to internet. Why does this keep happening?? [Original Title: Lost connections]...
  5. Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?: Problem started about a month ago and is getting worse, It is almost impossible to get the game to start, then it always stops after 25-30 minutes the message that Connection is in Progress....
  6. I have a gaming pc but it's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a gaming pc but it's not working: I was getting 160 fps on my computer but now it only goes to 20-30 once I updated windows. I can't even play my video games once I updated windows. Can you help?...
  7. I have a problem with Yahoo emails on W10PC - OK on W10Laptop & Tablet

in Browsers and Email
    I have a problem with Yahoo emails on W10PC - OK on W10Laptop & Tablet: I believe I have encountered a website that did something to my PC as I copied information the initial part copied was shown blue then I encountered a red section. Action taken since to no avail: 1, Deleted the copied information. presumed protected by MS Defender, and my...
  8. I have a problem with Yahoo emails on W10PC - OK on W10Laptop & Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem with Yahoo emails on W10PC - OK on W10Laptop & Tablet: I believe I have encountered a website that did something to my PC as I copied information the initial part copied was shown blue then I encountered a red section. Action taken since to no avail: 1, Deleted the copied information. presumed protected by MS Defender, and my...
  9. Microsoft Bingo problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo problems.: I had tried a reset on Microsoft Bingo, but it didn't work. Then tried a uninstall and install. I have lost Bingo. The error code I get for installation is 0x80D02017. All help would be appreciated....
  10. FPS locked to 60 on all games, a problem I didn't have in 8.1.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FPS locked to 60 on all games, a problem I didn't have in 8.1.: My FPS is locked at 60, I've tried changing all setting in xbox app. - Windows 10 Forums Somehow Windows 10 after creators update this problem started happening, I think it's Microsoft punishing steam users for not using microsoft store. Please help. 100488