Windows 10: I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

Discus and support I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeaneKalnins, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

:)

LeaneKalnins, Mar 4, 2019

2. problem connecting with bingo server

Hi,

Server issue is one of the common possible reasons why you are unable to connect to the Bingo server. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, running the troubleshooter for Windows apps can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

Issue with connecting Microsoft Bingo

Played all of Microsoft Collection including Bingo Yesterday. Played the solitaire collection this am but Bingo connection not working. Is this game no longer part of the games available to Microsoft collection of games I have Through Xbox?

*** modified title from: Why Bingo not connectinf***

SrBaknee0591, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

1. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok - Similar Threads - keep having connection

2. bingo will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bingo will not connect: Microsoft bingo has connectivity issue. will not connect. I have reset modem and reset internet connection. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-will-not-connect/88bfe773-a222-4c7c-b2e6-47caa845cb68
  3. Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others: Ok, so I have a problem that I can't even screenshot. Basically If i leave some screen on for hours example leaving some game like minecraft open for hours without using the pc, i see the shape of the ui on top of other screens. As I can't screenshot this thing as it appears...
  4. Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo Game: What happens when you max out on coins at 99999 and keys at 999? Is that a limiting space amount or does it change to allow for more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-game/49181585-b507-4e46-8b2d-0802784aefd6
  5. Server Connection problem in Microsoft Bingo on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server Connection problem in Microsoft Bingo on the computer: There is a server connection problem in Microsoft Bingo. Can you tell me how to fix it right away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-connection-problem-in-microsoft-bingo-on/1809b019-2699-475a-9d6d-cd92877c2334
  6. Bingo game not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bingo game not working: Bingo game keeps saying it cant connect how do I get it fixed? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-game-not-working/68069bb4-5817-4070-b9bc-199245d24677
  7. The game Bingo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The game Bingo: The game does not connect, problem message in connection with the Bingo server. Please return!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-game-bingo/bcfed144-a8dd-4f18-9e4f-8bf57676c915"
  8. Microsoft Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Game: I have been playing the Microsoft bingo game and I really like it, only one problem. As I am getting my numbers I am also watching to see how many balls I have left in play. They fast and like rocks and have no random order. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 22, 20, 17, 15, 12, 11, 8,...
  9. Connection not working, ping is OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not working, ping is OK: Hello from France, For about 1 week my internet connection is not working anymore : I can ping any website but I can't browse the internet, neither with Edge, nor Firefox or any other browser. What is strange is that everything seems to work according to the network...
  10. Connection Issue with Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Issue with Bingo Game: I keep losing conections when trying to play bingo!!! I am connected to internet. Why does this keep happening?? [Original Title: Lost connections]...