Windows 10: I keep having many error codes !

Discus and support I keep having many error codes ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since Almost a month, the laptop started restarting and showing error codes, the error code changes each time I try starting the computer. I then did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aiko_Usa, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Aiko_Usa Win User

I keep having many error codes !

Since Almost a month, the laptop started restarting and showing error codes, the error code changes each time I try starting the computer. I then did the " Hiren Boot " booting to see if there is any bad files, the count was 0

But the windows was fine then and started working properly. It stayed that way for almost a week and then it again went back to show errors. I reinstalled windows 10, but nothing changed. I also checked the memory (RAM) and there was nothing as for an error or a problem. I also checked the system files, no problems were found. What can I do for this ? It's bothersome to boot the laptop each time this problem appears !

I would mention that I use a wacom driver for my drawing tablet.

:)

Aiko_Usa, Dec 5, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Mark_W. Win User

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I keep having many error codes ! - Similar Threads - keep having many

2. BSOD with many error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with many error code: HelloI have struggling for many month because of the BSOD, but the error code is different. I already reset my pc 2 times and the BSOD keeps happening. Some of the error code is: ntoskrnl.exefltmgr.syswdf01000.sysAll driver said already updated, Windows Memory Diagnostic...
  3. BSOD with many error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with many error code: HelloI have struggling for many month because of the BSOD, but the error code is different. I already reset my pc 2 times and the BSOD keeps happening. Some of the error code is: ntoskrnl.exefltmgr.syswdf01000.sysAll driver said already updated, Windows Memory Diagnostic...
  4. There's a website that keeps having an "Error Code: Out of memory"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a website that keeps having an "Error Code: Out of memory": Almost every day, I visit Baseball-Reference.com and Stathead.com, which are run by the same company. But just a few days ago, I became unable to look at pages on these websites for more than a few seconds before they crashed with an "Error Code: Out of memory" message. For...
  5. There's a website that keeps having an "Error Code: Out of memory"

There's a website that keeps having an "Error Code: Out of memory": Almost every day, I visit Baseball-Reference.com and Stathead.com, which are run by the same company. But just a few days ago, I became unable to look at pages on these websites for more than a few seconds before they crashed with an "Error Code: Out of memory" message. For...
  6. There's a website that keeps having an "Error Code: Out of memory"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have an error code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an error code: Hello I recently upgraded my computer i swapped my motherboard and processer and i have an error code 0xC004F211 i do have windows activated since i built my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-error-code/537f9bfb-4558-48b5-b8d5-0044aaee6cdb
  8. I have an error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an error code: Hello I recently upgraded my computer i swapped my motherboard and processer and i have an error code 0xC004F211 i do have windows activated since i built my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-error-code/537f9bfb-4558-48b5-b8d5-0044aaee6cdb
  9. I have an error code

10. Error code 0xc0000005 in many apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc0000005 in many apps: Hi everyone I have came across with a very wired problem on my PC lately. I am constantly getting 0xc0000005 on almost every app. Including Windows defender, Windows explorer, Heavengpu benchmark, Games etc. Basically anything that is somehow related to C drive is giving this...