Windows 10: I keep having this blue screen

Discus and support I keep having this blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having this blue screen every 10 to 120 mins and its really annoying and I want it gone can someone help me, please i have updated drivers done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nico-Ardweldo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. I keep having this blue screen

I keep having this blue screen every 10 to 120 mins and its really annoying and I want it gone can someone help me, please i have updated drivers done safe mode checked memory did a disk check and its getting really annoying.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff92881a0e0028, 0x00000000b64ba000, 0x0000000060000135. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e0a159aa-80eb-49ea-8b27-226be9a97cff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnzxt3q7zfe48dg/MEMORY.DMP?dl=1

I have done safe mode updated drivers done a windows memory test and a disk check.

It usually does it while in Chrome or Minecraft but can in games like CS:GO

:)

Nico-Ardweldo, Jun 27, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 27, 2020
  4. I keep having this blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

I keep having this blue screen

1. I keep having this blue screen - Similar Threads - keep having blue

2. I keep having blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having blue screen errors: Blue screen error keeps forcing my windows to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-blue-screen-errors/a5582ce4-aa7a-4f80-aeb0-8f32ee21b215
  3. I keep having blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep having blue screen errors: Blue screen error keeps forcing my windows to shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-blue-screen-errors/a5582ce4-aa7a-4f80-aeb0-8f32ee21b215
  4. I keep having blue screens on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having blue screens on my new laptop: Hello Support, while working with my new laptop ASUS G713PV I keep having various blue screens and can't find a solution. Drivers are all current as of 18.12.2023. Windows 11 home was "fresh" then the chipset drivers and then the graphics card drivers. I have saved and...
  5. I keep having blue screens on my new laptop

I keep having blue screens on my new laptop: Hello Support, while working with my new laptop ASUS G713PV I keep having various blue screens and can't find a solution. Drivers are all current as of 18.12.2023. Windows 11 home was "fresh" then the chipset drivers and then the graphics card drivers. I have saved and...
  6. i keep blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep blue screening: it will not stop it happens inconsistently throughout the day with all different types of error codes they happen around every 20 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-blue-screening/f4398586-3592-462c-ad9a-b86d67c67c08
  7. i keep blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep blue screening: it will not stop it happens inconsistently throughout the day with all different types of error codes they happen around every 20 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-blue-screening/f4398586-3592-462c-ad9a-b86d67c67c08
  8. i keep blue screening

9. Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10

Keep Having Blue Screen Windows 10: Hello,I have been trying to fix random blue screen but so far I didn't find any solution.Here is what I've got:file:///C:/Users/Mattia/Desktop/WhoCrashedOutput.htmWhat I have tried to do is:- Inplace installation windows 10- update all driver- do all the update from windows...
  10. I keep Blue Screening!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep Blue Screening!!!!!!: I have read about as much as I can and I can not figure out why I keep Blue screening Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\020420-5062-01.dmp]Mini Kernel...