Windows 10: i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...

Discus and support i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/25/2024 2:19:32 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Majikajya ., May 25, 2024.

1. i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/25/2024 2:19:32 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-H9G6GPB Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 41 9 1 63 0 0x8000400000000002 57159 System DESKTOP-H9G6GPB 275 0x19 0x1

:)

Majikajya ., May 25, 2024
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, May 25, 2024
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 25, 2024
  4. philc43 Win User

i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...

HDD TEST

This last BSOD is quite different to the one I analysed before. It is not so clear from the analysis what is causing this system service exception. I would suggest that a check of the hard disk might be worth running. If this looks OK we can move on to RAM testing.

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

philc43, May 25, 2024
Thema:

i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...

1. i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no... - Similar Threads - keep having error

2. i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep having this error, I've tried a couple different tests and looked things up but no...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/25/2024 2:19:32 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-H9G6GPB Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  5. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  6. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  7. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.: Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows. I hope this would help maybe Link:...
  8. A Couple Things . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Couple Things . . .: Where in the settings do I change the background color, from white to black? And what is the exact path in the registry, to change the interval between pictures in the slideshow?...
  9. A couple of BSODs, different error-codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A couple of BSODs, different error-codes: Hi TenForums I updated my 8.1 Pro laptop to 10 Pro a couple of weeks ago, and so far I really like what I see. The only nasty bit about W10 so far has been these BSODs happening every once in a while. After the first few I decided I might need to reset my pc, so I...
  10. A couple of things I've noticed with Win 10 - mostly good

in Windows 10 Support
    A couple of things I've noticed with Win 10 - mostly good: A couple of positive issues. Firstly, W10 is snappier than Win8.1. Okay, perhaps due to fresh install. But it does seem lighter and quicker. Secondly, programs seem to install faster. Hardly a game changer sure. However, is this something to do with W10's internal...