Windows 10: I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

Discus and support I keep hearing beeping from my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I press the letter "t" my laptop makes a beeping sound. please help this is very irritating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deadlyrob50, May 7, 2020.

1. I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

when I press the letter "t" my laptop makes a beeping sound. please help this is very irritating.

:)

deadlyrob50, May 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

W10 won't start, will only beep

Hi, sorry to hear of your problem. I hope you have a full backup- if not, it's likely data can be recovered from the disk, should that be necessary.

From the long beep - perhaps a RAM fault. See below.

If you are very lucky, one thing to check is the so-called CMOS battery. However it is somewhat unlikely that it is this given your symptoms.
    You haven't quoted any details of your Inspiron laptop (your specs) then you mention a Compaq, so I don't know how old it is. Naturally, if it's in warranty, that could well be useful.

As you can't access the BIOS, this is hardware, not something to be fixed on the disk.

As to the sound, this doesn't seem to fit the patterns typical of beep codes:
    Computer Beep codes list and their meaning

Note this:
    compaq:
    Continuous beep Memory error: Bad RAM; replace and test

dalchina, May 7, 2020
  3. laptop random beeps

Hi

I have an asus g551vw laptop which i bought a month a ago. from the first day i heard a random beep. beep sound is generated at random times and it doesn't matter what i'm doing. but when laptop is idle its less likely to here this beep. the beep sometimes
    has low pitch sometimes high pitch sometimes long and sometimes short. i took my laptop to repair and i told them about that but they couldn't fix it because it passes all tests and also you must work with it for like 1 hour to hear the sound since there is
    no certain time for the beep.

please help me i'm going crazy.

also i have another issue i don't know its windows related or what. its a bit laggy working with chrome. i mean dropdowns are lagging, google images is lagging. i mean for example dropdown should drop smoothly but its lagging.

thanks

mahdirahmani1373, May 7, 2020
  4. I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 7, 2020
Thema:

I keep hearing beeping from my laptop

1. I keep hearing beeping from my laptop - Similar Threads - keep hearing beeping

2. Keep hearing intermittent beeping from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep hearing intermittent beeping from windows: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get a beeping sound going "ba-do". I have tried updating my drivers, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the volume icon and going to...
  3. Keep hearing intermittent beeping from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep hearing intermittent beeping from windows: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get a beeping sound going "ba-do". I have tried updating my drivers, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the volume icon and going to...
  4. I hear these people through my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  5. i hear motherboard beep sound while pc is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i hear motherboard beep sound while pc is running: first of all i don't see any issue with my pc it's working fine in my opiniondaily works and some gamingbut i'm wondering why sometimesrandomly i hear a really low and quick beep sound from motherboard even while working with itbtw i bought my pc 8 months ago prebuilt and in...
  6. I hear people talking from my laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear people talking from my laptop.: I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my laptop how some people were talking and I left the game and they couldn't longer be heard. I reinstalled the game again and it...
  7. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  8. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10: My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this laptop i want to fix this issue...
  9. Why do I hear random beeps?

Why do I hear random beeps?: why do I get a three note alert sound when my pc is just sitting idle but I have the speakers turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-hear-random-beeps/59be0e02-1bfa-46f2-953d-2d528dae352c
  10. When booting a game I hear 4 short beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When booting a game I hear 4 short beeps: Hi I recently cleaned my computer from dust. Soon after I noticed that my pc makes 4 short beeps when I boot overwatch. What kind of a problem does 4 short beeps. What do they mean?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 i keep hearing beeping