Windows 10: I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??

Discus and support I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I send an invite from the xbox app on my pc and the invitee joins we both get a message that the other has joined and then I get logged out? every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rocketman201678, Jul 27, 2021.

1. I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??

So I send an invite from the xbox app on my pc and the invitee joins we both get a message that the other has joined and then I get logged out? every timeThis is only on pc, I have been successful in using the mobile version of the app but its driving me mad as to what is causing this. Tried disabling the fire wall but that made no difference and don't seem to be able to find anyone else with the problem. Have a second identical PC in the same house that it works fine on so it isn't a limitation of the hardware Please help, i'm going mad!!!!

:)

Rocketman201678, Jul 27, 2021

2. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Westi651 Win User
    Joining Xbox Live Parties Via Xbox App.

Hey Cody,

If your friend has already started the party it should show up on your friends list and you are able to click join. If not, you can also click on the party tab in the Xbox app and start your own party, and he will be able to join that.

I've added a screenshot of the party tab below:

I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why?? e51c5eee-2c31-4e42-8a5d-ce9da60e3aa0.png

Westi651, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Tide.1 Win User

I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??

Can I disable the party leave/join notifications on xbox app (windows 10)??

Everytime im playing a pc game and someone leaves or joins the party my game freezes or lags for about 3 seconds and its really annoying especially in competitive games. I was wondering if there was some way I could manually disable the little notification
    in the bottom right when someone joins or leaves my party as im pretty sure there is no way of doing this in the notification settings in the app. Thanks for reading! I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why?? :)

Tide.1, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??

1. I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why?? - Similar Threads - keep leaving party

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. Not getting any sound notifications when someone joins or leaves party in Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting any sound notifications when someone joins or leaves party in Xbox Game Bar?: Not getting any sound notifications when someone joins or leaves party in Xbox Game Bar. I've gone through all my sound settings and have gone through the game bar sound settings as well and nothing has changed. I don't know how to fix it. I'm currently running Windows 10 on...
  5. Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite: So I’ve searched around the internet for about 5 hours and cannot seem to find a solution or anybody else that’s having this exact problem. I’ve receive invitees normally but when I click to accept the from game bar instead of joining the party it opens up the chat for all of...
  6. Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite

Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite: So I’ve searched around the internet for about 5 hours and cannot seem to find a solution or anybody else that’s having this exact problem. I’ve receive invitees normally but when I click to accept the from game bar instead of joining the party it opens up the chat for all of...
  7. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  8. Just says "Connecting..." When joining party through Xbox on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just says "Connecting..." When joining party through Xbox on PC: Okay so when i try to join a party on either the Xbox App or Xbox Game Bar overlay it just says "Connecting..." And never connects. I have tried every solution in the book apart from a fresh windows install. The issue must lie somewhere with Teredo. Ive done the Xbox...
  9. Cannot join parties on the Xbox One app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot join parties on the Xbox One app: Whenever I try to join a party on the Xbox One app, It will begin to load as if I was joining, but then does not connect. There are no error codes or anything. I've never had trouble connecting in the past but I'm currently on a new internet network so I was wondering if that...
  10. why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?: i can hear everyone, but they cant hear me they hear a loud screeching noise, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/why-does-my-microphone-make-a-loud-noise-when-i/8e4c9110-454f-4dcd-8201-1a37576af1e8