Windows 10: i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download

Discus and support i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep tring to find Free window 10 to download but keep going around in circles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steveguianen, Jan 17, 2020.

1. i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download

I keep tring to find Free window 10 to download but keep going around in circles

:)

steveguianen, Jan 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 17, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download

1. i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download - Similar Threads - keep looking Free

2. Can I download Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 for free?: If you are still on Windows 7 or 8, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Whether you're going from 7 / 8 to 10 or 10 to 11, you can upgrade either by using an install disk created with the media creation tool or with Windows update....
  3. Can I download Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download Windows 10 for free?: If you are still on Windows 7 or 8, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Whether you're going from 7 / 8 to 10 or 10 to 11, you can upgrade either by using an install disk created with the media creation tool or with Windows update....
  4. Can I download Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can I download window 10 original for free.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I download window 10 original for free.: Can I download window 10 original for free. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-window-10-original-for-free/0464af88-81fd-464b-bbdf-ac663de9ea37
  6. Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.: Is there a good free antivirus recommendable for Windows 10. Not sure if the Defender which comes with Windows 10 is good enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-good-free-antivirus-for-windows-10/40ab8912-55cb-403e-99b3-36f905e398c0
  7. Downloading Windows 10 Free

Downloading Windows 10 Free: I am looking to download Windows 10 free to upgrade from Windows 7. I get an error code at the end of installation but it seems to go smoothly right up to that point....
  8. Windows 10 free download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 free download: I was offered a free window 10 which I downloaded to this pc, the hard drive broke so I had to have new one, they put a new one in but put windows 7 back and not the windows 10 that I had, how can I get this put back onto my system. I have a lap top with windows 10 but would...
  9. free windows 10 download

free windows 10 download: im wanting a free windows 10 download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-10-download/b0b63f47-4f85-4a48-ab7a-4c789b3b7021
  10. windows 10 free download?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 free download?: so 2 days ago was the scheduled day for the windows 10 free upgrade. I was on vacation and didn't get to my laptop that day. So I come back the next day and my windows 8.1 computer keeps freezing and freezing and FREEZING . I then decide to reset it to factory settings and I...