Windows 10: I keep loosing my keyboard settings

Discus and support I keep loosing my keyboard settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recently upgraded my pc. Changed mobo, cpu, rams. My keyboard remains the same, and it doesn't have any software to setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stanliii, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Stanliii Win User

I keep loosing my keyboard settings

Hi, Recently upgraded my pc. Changed mobo, cpu, rams. My keyboard remains the same, and it doesn't have any software to setup the lighting mode, but it has shortcuts to personalise the lights . The thing is that after the upgrade I'm now loosing the light settings everytime I shutdown &n

:)

Stanliii, Jun 20, 2021

2. Loosing keyboard MWOB

Hi I Stand Alone,

In some cases, it could be possible that loosing some functionalities on your keyboard might be either on the software aspect of your computer that might need correction, or the hardware part of it. In order for you and me to determine what troubleshooting
    would best suit your concern, I would like to know the following:

• Are you getting the same issue when trying a different user profile?
    • Are you using a desktop or a laptop?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What the build and version of your Windows 10?
      • You'll be able to have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R to open the
        Run box and type winver and press
        Enter
    • Have you tested your keyboard on other computers to check if the issue persists?

In the meantime, I suggest for you to test booting your computer to safe mode. This is for us to ensure that
    your computer's hardware is intact.

Please don't hesitate to keep me posted for continued assistance.

ErwinJames San, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I keep loosing my keyboard settings - Similar Threads - keep loosing keyboard

2. If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not: If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby acces https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my-files-will-i-loose/fd6464a2-1ed0-4c67-88d7-591b463a6e2b
  3. If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby access or not: If i reset my pc with keep my files will i loose dolby acces https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-with-keep-my-files-will-i-loose/fd6464a2-1ed0-4c67-88d7-591b463a6e2b
  4. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  5. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  6. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. keyboard laptop loose

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard laptop loose: recently my laptop dell has a loose keyboard, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-laptop-loose/bfe3c9c1-0423-4442-9384-b596ed6777b7
  8. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  9. pc keeps loosing connection

pc keeps loosing connection: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I loose connection for literally a split second. It's so fast that when I go to click on my network icon in the task bar it...
  10. keep loosing internet

keep loosing internet: after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it). I keep getting an error message...