Windows 10: I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file

Discus and support I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep losing "A" consequently I cannot get my TEAC FD-05puw floppy disc driver unit to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kimharris3, Feb 18, 2020.

1. I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file

I keep losing "A" consequently I cannot get my TEAC FD-05puw floppy disc driver unit to work

:)

kimharris3, Feb 18, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 18, 2020
  4. badrobot Win User

I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file :)

badrobot, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file

1. I keep losing drive "A" How can I set this to stay in my file - Similar Threads - keep losing drive

2. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  3. How can I cancel "Stay in win10"

How can I cancel "Stay in win10": I need you help I have got a repeat error code 0xc00000f0, When I install the win11 I had run a .bat program, which is name Stay in win10 before, then I have changed my mind....
  4. I keep losing my art on Paint 3D and nothing ever stays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing my art on Paint 3D and nothing ever stays.: I don't know what keeps happening. Everytime I am working on something important it keeps being all erased. I need all of my stuff back and nothing is being recovered. Please help me get them back....
  5. I keep losing my art on Paint 3D and nothing ever stays.

I keep losing my art on Paint 3D and nothing ever stays.: I don't know what keeps happening. Everytime I am working on something important it keeps being all erased. I need all of my stuff back and nothing is being recovered. Please help me get them back....
  6. I keep losing Bluetooth

I keep losing Bluetooth: Several times a day, after returning to my computer after it has gone to sleep, I lose Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the notification window and the "Activate Bluetooth" switch disappears from the Settings-> Devices-> Bluetooth window. I can only get it back...
  7. I keep losing files I selected

I keep losing files I selected: Not sure the right way to phrase this but have a bunch of PDF files I want to put into spe ific foldiers. As I am selecting 40 of them when done I see I nly selected 20. Why is this? For whatever reason if I click on white spece between files or else there-all the files I had...
  8. I keep losing files I selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing files I selected: Not sure the right way to phrase this but have a bunch of PDF files I want to put into spe ific foldiers. As I am selecting 40 of them when done I see I nly selected 20. Why is this? For whatever reason if I click on white spece between files or else there-all the files I had...
  9. I keep losing files I selected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I keep losing the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep losing the Internet: For about 12 years I have been operating my HP Windows laptop now Windows 10 with my modem/router in another room. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting "No Internet Access." I try disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes this works and all will be well for a while. Then I...