Windows 10: I keep lost my cloud saves

Discus and support I keep lost my cloud saves in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm F****G pissed! This is the third time happening to me. I formatted my pc and installed all my gamepass games, but I discovered for the THIRD time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fatalb0ss, Sep 12, 2019.

1. fatalb0ss Win User

I keep lost my cloud saves

I'm F****G pissed! This is the third time happening to me. I formatted my pc and installed all my gamepass games, but I discovered for the THIRD time that all my save games are gone. What is cloud save for if every time I lost all my progress? Thank you microsoft, I'm giving up on gamepass and your poorly xbox app. I don't look for a solution because I know there isn't, and I know they didn't care at all, since when I first lost my progress was about 6 months ago. People need to know how bland and poor microsoft games on pc are. Steam is the only logical solution.

:)

fatalb0ss, Sep 12, 2019

2. Razer Game Booster Now Saving Game Progress to the Cloud

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, today announced a new feature for Razer Game Booster that automatically saves game data and settings to the cloud for thousands of titles. In its beta version, Razer Game Booster's Save Game Manager will back up a user's game progress to Dropbox. Other cloud storage services will be enabled in the program's full release.

Save Game Manager is compatible for games with local save files and it supports fully automated backup services for more than 2,000 titles. The list of supported games can be continuously updated by Razer's software engineering team as new titles are released and users may manually add games, ensuring that every supported game works with the Save Game Manager.

I keep lost my cloud saves Razer_Game_Booster_Save_Game_Manager_01_thm.jpg

"We continually work to enhance the gaming experience for our Community," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "There are few things that take the fun out of gaming more than lost game progress or disappearing settings. It is our hope to rid the world of such frustrations and help make sure that losing game info never happens again."

About Razer Game Booster: Razer's free Game Booster software is a simple to use game launcher with performance enhancing utilities, saved game backup and screen capture tools.

Game Booster: Boost your game and PC lifespan while keeping it in top shape.
    • Maximizes your system performance to give you higher frames per second, by automatically shutting off unnecessary processes and applications when you're gaming, and resuming them when you're done
    • Configures and optimizes your PC's settings for peak gaming performance Keeps your components up-to-date with the latest drivers, so you always get the best out of your system
    • Defrags your disks, prioritizing your game folders for faster loading and enhanced system efficiency for even smoother gameplay
    Save Game Manager: Never worry about losing a save game again.
    • Automatically backs up save game files onto your favorite cloud storage services whenever your progress is saved. After all, lost save games don't respawn!
    • Keeps your game settings in the cloud, so you won't have to memorize resolutions, anti-aliasing multipliers or anisotropic filtering definitions anymore
    • Syncs as many save game files as you want for safekeeping, free of charge
    Game Launcher: Experience enhanced PC gaming.
    • Catalogs and presents your entire library of games in a robust command center for easy access
    • Scans your PC to find your existing games, keeping your collection up-to-date without you lifting a finger
    Screen Capture Gallery: Immortalize your best gaming moments.
    • Captures your epic moments in HD with a customizable hot key
    • Records videos of any length without unwanted watermarks
    • Shares your game walkthroughs and winning streaks in just a few clicks, so you can show off to everyone on Facebook and YouTube
    For more information on Razer Game Booster and its many included features, please visit - www.razerzone.com/gamebooster.

Cristian_25H, Sep 12, 2019
  3. DET_q Win User
    Unable to save BitLocker recovery key to cloud domain account

I have enabled BitLocker after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro account (from Windows 10 Home). My internal hard drive appeared to be already encrypted (not sure how) and there is a recovery key listed in my cloud domain account. I have now encrypted my external
    backup drive also, and am trying to store the recovery key for that drive in my account. I click "Save to your cloud domain account", and a pop up appears saying "please wait while recovery key is saved". This completes, with no errors displayed. But when
    I look in my cloud account, I still just see the original recovery key from my internal drive listed, and no new key appears in the list. If I save the key to file, it saves fine (but that is not a good long term solution for me). Does anyone know how to actually
    save this key to the cloud account?

Thanks

DET_q, Sep 12, 2019
  4. I keep lost my cloud saves

Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters)

I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store), and all works fine for most people.

However, two people have run into an issue where, upon launching the game, their local saves are instantly overwritten with their cloud saves.

Is there some setting for Xbox Play Anywhere titles where cloud saves somehow prioritize over local saves? It's only happened to 2 people out of a test of about 10, so I'm assuming something just needs to be disabled.

Cloud saves are enabled on all 10 systems. What happens for most people, is those new saves end up getting uploaded to the cloud and can then be used on their Xbox One version, as well. I'm stumped in trying to figure out why this keeps happening to only
    a few people.

About half the people testing this out have an Xbox One, and the other half doesn't. One person this issue happens to doesn't even have an Xbox One...

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

CursedToast, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

I keep lost my cloud saves

1. I keep lost my cloud saves - Similar Threads - keep lost cloud

2. Don't save to Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  3. Don't save to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  4. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  5. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  6. I lost all of my saved projects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all of my saved projects.: I did save my projects, But it just all disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-of-my-saved-projects/7db263a0-91fd-4c52-bbf5-eb6bf64bad16
  7. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  8. I keep losing my cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing my cloud saves: I'm F****G pissed! This is the third time happening to me. I formatted my pc and installed all my gamepass games, but I discovered for the THIRD time that all my save games are gone. What is cloud save for if every time I lost all my progress? Thank you microsoft, I'm giving...
  9. Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves: I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters) I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store),...
  10. My history is being saved in the cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    My history is being saved in the cloud: Hi folks, I've just performed a clean install in accordance with the excellent tutorials here. When I checked my favourites my bookmarks were all there. I assume Microsoft saves my bookmarks and synchs them in when I connect to my Microsoft account, which I don't have a...