Windows 10: I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

Discus and support I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2 hard disk and I've tried to override windows boot manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rashid sliq, May 24, 2023.

1. I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2 hard disk and I've tried to override windows boot manager but it doesn't work but it does work when I try to override ubsntu but I want to boot up windows so I can check the problem can some 1 please help me.

:)

rashid sliq, May 24, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 24, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Questions about M.2 Memory

Is the husband's computer the one listed in your computer specs? If not, we need to know the specs of the computer in question. If it is, an M.2 drive is not going to help run Trainz at all. You need to seriously upgrade the graphics card. I'm running dual RX580 graphic cards in my PC and I would say my Trainz performance is at the low end of acceptable. The GTX760 listed in your specs is rated at about 60% performance of one RX580.

NavyLCDR, May 24, 2023
  4. I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

System32 file errors during installation process

Fortunately I figured how to to force BIOS myself, but when I followed the steps you outlined, this happened:
    The error was non descript. Just saying that there was a problem with the computer and that it had to restart.

Chalcopterus, May 24, 2023
Thema:

I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

1. I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!... I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do?...
  3. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do...
  4. I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...: I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2 hard disk and I've tried to override windows boot manager but it doesn't work but it does work when I try to override ubsntu but I want to boot up windows so I can check the problem...
  5. I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2...: I keep on getting a error when I try to open my pc and it says I have a problem with my m.2 hard disk and I've tried to override windows boot manager but it doesn't work but it does work when I try to override ubsntu but I want to boot up windows so I can check the problem...
  6. hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-with-with-my-pc-when-i-try/2eea1dc1-8165-4485-9b70-4f70680aa348
  7. hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-with-with-my-pc-when-i-try/2eea1dc1-8165-4485-9b70-4f70680aa348
  8. i get this error and i’ve tried everything and when i try to reset my pc it says “there was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i get this error and i’ve tried everything and when i try to reset my pc it says “there was...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gleiru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l54wod/i_get_this_error_and_ive_tried_everything_and/
  9. Hello guys, I have a big problem. When I try to open an application on my pc it say «the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys, I have a big problem. When I try to open an application on my pc it say «the...: The last couple days I tried to solve it with every solution on yt and nothing. I have windows 10 pro. Does Anyone know something that can help me? submitted by /u/peryrbaelishgr [link] [comments]...
  10. I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I´m trying to update my laptop but I have an Error Encounter: Bellow the error message it´s given the following explanation: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422). I google it and it...