Windows 10: I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

Discus and support I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi thereI need some assistance, since my pc keeps on crashing randomly. With crashes I mean bsod. I get different types of error messages on the bsod:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dementeddd, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

Hi thereI need some assistance, since my pc keeps on crashing randomly. With crashes I mean bsod. I get different types of error messages on the bsod: -CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT-KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-HYPERVISION_ERROR-DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL-SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONThis is really driving me crazy. It's been crashing for like 2 and a half weeks now. It all started when I overclocked manually, on MSI Afterburner. After the OC a couple of days later I kept getting random BSOD on random times. I don't know what's wrong with the system. I'm thinking that my cpu or any other part is fried

:)

Dementeddd, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 7, 2023
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Dragam Win User

I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

Getting various BSOD codes

I find it unlikely to be an unstable OC though, as it's stable in prime95 with the OC, and it never gets pushed anywhere near as hard in actual use - besides, don't bsod's due to unstable OC's only happen under load ? Cause as i said, bsod's mostly just happens when in idle.

What i've been thinking myself though, is if it's the memory controller on the cpu that might be the issue ?

Dragam, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

1. I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC?? - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD: Hello, for sometime now my PC keeps crashing and i don't know what to do. I tried everything that came to mind: sfc/scannow, DISM , reinstalling drivers, ...It doesn't seem to help. Could someone please look over the dump and help me? https://we.tl/t-D34B3zO210Much...
  3. I keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD: Hello, for sometime now my PC keeps crashing and i don't know what to do. I tried everything that came to mind: sfc/scannow, DISM , reinstalling drivers, ...It doesn't seem to help. Could someone please look over the dump and help me? https://we.tl/t-D34B3zO210Much...
  4. I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??: Hi thereI need some assistance, since my pc keeps on crashing randomly. With crashes I mean bsod. I get different types of error messages on the bsod:...
  5. I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep on getting BSOD possibly due to OC??: Hi thereI need some assistance, since my pc keeps on crashing randomly. With crashes I mean bsod. I get different types of error messages on the bsod:...
  6. I keep getting BSOD due to this error: the bfs service failed to start due to the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD due to this error: the bfs service failed to start due to the following...: Happens randomly, I use my computer for studies, rarely for media, never for games. So every time it happens I'm usually studying online, either reading or watching a youtube video, nothing specific sets off the error. I have tried running scans, uninstalling any apps that...
  7. I keep getting BSOD due to this error: the bfs service failed to start due to the following...

I keep getting BSOD due to this error: the bfs service failed to start due to the following...: Happens randomly, I use my computer for studies, rarely for media, never for games. So every time it happens I'm usually studying online, either reading or watching a youtube video, nothing specific sets off the error. I have tried running scans, uninstalling any apps that...
  8. I keep on getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting BSOD: I keep on getting BSOD and this is my minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArHkknhQ5s6fhAHuiPOnkFBSN3AZ?e=29W87M HELP please !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-on-getting-bsod/452c4323-fd43-4011-a35e-90d8ca922acd
  9. I keep getting BSODs

I keep getting BSODs: My computer has been experiencing either BSODs or app crashes almost daily now and I'm not sure why. The error messages are inconsistent yet the most common one is memory management, yet a memory scan has revealed no issues.Here's my info:...
  10. BSOD possibly due to hardware issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD possibly due to hardware issue: So I have been getting bluescreens and I'm positive it's to do with my hardware. I've reinstalled windows multiple times for separate reasons and have tried two hard drives. The bluescreen often occurs if I leave my computer on over night as I will see the login screen after...