Windows 10: i keep on getting permission error

Discus and support i keep on getting permission error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep on getting this errir [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grssf, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:52 PM.

1. grssf Win User

i keep on getting permission error

I keep on getting this errir

i keep on getting permission error 3d53e2f7-c38e-459b-95e2-0141fe3c061f?upload=true.png

:)

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

3. Getting access permission

Everytime I run a malware scanner, it returns the same PUPs, so I though I would manually check, but I am denied access to \ProgramData\ApplicationData\ and told to fix that in Security. That in turn lists four entities that might get permission. When
    for simplicity, I chose "Everyone' there was an error. The description of the other three leaves me puzzled. Could I get a clear step by step procedure to gain access ? There is only one account (with administrator privileges) and there are no other users.

JosephPHILIPPA, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  4. Jessen P Win User

Getting error about administartor permission when downloading adobe air

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What is the complete error message that you get?
    • Are you logged in as the administrator?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular application?
    If you are logged in as the administrator, and still get the permission error then I would suggest you to take ownership of the drive and then see if it helps.

It is also possible to modify permissions, and add a user with permissions. This may be good enough to solve your problem, but you may need to change OWNERSHIP...which I always do on my machine.

To add a user, right click on EDIT and select ADD....then

1) Advanced

2) Find Now

3) Select User from list...Your user name, or any you want to add.

Change Ownership and add OwnerName as a USER

Select Security Tab and then ADVANCED at the bottom.

Here you can edit the permissions for existing users and\or add another..

Click Owner Tab at the top and select the User (you) that you want to take Ownership.

If it is not on the list...

1) Edit

2) click Other Users or Groups

3) Advanced

4) Find Now

5) Select User from list...Your user name, or any you want to add.

6) check the box "Replace Owner On Subcontainers and Objects"

Now select the Permissions Tab

1) select "Change Permissions" near the bottom

2) select EDIT if the new owner is there...

ADD if not and steps 3-5 above

3) Give the new user\owner full permissions

4) check the box "Include Inheritable Permissions From This Object's Parent""

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Thema:

1. i keep on getting permission error - Similar Threads - keep getting permission

2. I keep getting error 0xc0000132.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting error 0xc0000132.: My computer keeps glitching, when I go to restart it, there is error 0xc0000132 on my screen. How do I fix it? Laura https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-0xc0000132/3fdffae2-077c-4847-bf1b-248cdb0ed116
  3. I keep getting below error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting below error.: Error Details: "The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service." Event ID: 7031 I have installed VMware Workstation pro. My system...
  4. I keep getting error 0xc0150004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting error 0xc0150004: I cant open any app or game, this happened after last night when I cleaned my pc and then I got a critical process died blue screen so I opened up my PC and checked the cable of the ssd and hdd, after that I didnt get any errors but now I keep getting error 0xc0150004 any...
  5. I keep getting an error on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting an error on start up: It says c:\Users\i_col\AppData\Roaming\DScience\msi.dll is missing or corrupt. How do I repair. I can not find the program it is referring to so I can not reinstall the program. Any help would be appreciated. I have WIN10 . The error code is 0x00000...
  6. i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?: How do i get into all files on MY computer that NO ONE else uses. This is just for home use, no buiness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-you-dont-permission-to-get-into-or/4c6f9c0f-253c-41f8-a9a4-77c7c3c5c629"
  7. How do I get permission

How do I get permission: how do I get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-permission/ff20f65a-2d3a-4205-b59e-6e15b615f927"
  8. I keep getting the error code 0x80248002.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the error code 0x80248002.: So this is happening in a specific program(Forza horizon 4),i try entering the game and i get the error code,thus i cannot update the game or connect to multiplayer.This has not affected the windows updates and that's pretty strange.I have tried solving by doing everything...
  9. I keep getting this virus error

I keep getting this virus error: So my notifications is spamming me with this file saying its a virus, but the folder that its in wont appear. file: C:\Users\zapp\AppData\Roaming\wow64_microsoft-windows-directui.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.16299.15_ro-ro_e226111cddf241c4\miutils.exe But when i go to...
  10. i keep getting error 0xc0000020 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i keep getting error 0xc0000020 error: I keep getting error 0xc0000020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-0xc0000020-error/7854626c-15a1-4b8d-927f-d8bef7e23a38