Windows 10: i keep on getting permission error

Discus and support i keep on getting permission error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep on getting this errir [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grssf, Jun 30, 2020.

1. grssf Win User

i keep on getting permission error

I keep on getting this errir

i keep on getting permission error 3d53e2f7-c38e-459b-95e2-0141fe3c061f?upload=true.png

:)

grssf, Jun 30, 2020

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Getting access permission

Everytime I run a malware scanner, it returns the same PUPs, so I though I would manually check, but I am denied access to \ProgramData\ApplicationData\ and told to fix that in Security. That in turn lists four entities that might get permission. When
    for simplicity, I chose "Everyone' there was an error. The description of the other three leaves me puzzled. Could I get a clear step by step procedure to gain access ? There is only one account (with administrator privileges) and there are no other users.

JosephPHILIPPA, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Getting error about administartor permission when downloading adobe air

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What is the complete error message that you get?
    • Are you logged in as the administrator?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular application?
    If you are logged in as the administrator, and still get the permission error then I would suggest you to take ownership of the drive and then see if it helps.

It is also possible to modify permissions, and add a user with permissions. This may be good enough to solve your problem, but you may need to change OWNERSHIP...which I always do on my machine.

To add a user, right click on EDIT and select ADD....then

1) Advanced

2) Find Now

3) Select User from list...Your user name, or any you want to add.

Change Ownership and add OwnerName as a USER

Select Security Tab and then ADVANCED at the bottom.

Here you can edit the permissions for existing users and\or add another..

Click Owner Tab at the top and select the User (you) that you want to take Ownership.

If it is not on the list...

1) Edit

2) click Other Users or Groups

3) Advanced

4) Find Now

5) Select User from list...Your user name, or any you want to add.

6) check the box "Replace Owner On Subcontainers and Objects"

Now select the Permissions Tab

1) select "Change Permissions" near the bottom

2) select EDIT if the new owner is there...

ADD if not and steps 3-5 above

3) Give the new user\owner full permissions

4) check the box "Include Inheritable Permissions From This Object's Parent""

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. i keep on getting permission error - Similar Threads - keep getting permission

2. I keep on getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting errors: Hi,I keep getting this error when trying to access Win 11 media link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.aff4d517.1704854094.9a3c08ae.When will this be fixed? Is there an alternate site...
  3. I keep on getting errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep on getting errors: Hi,I keep getting this error when trying to access Win 11 media link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.aff4d517.1704854094.9a3c08ae.When will this be fixed? Is there an alternate site...
  4. I keep getting this bsod error

I keep getting this bsod error: I keep getting this bsod when playing games or sometimes even watching YouTube. I've tried replacing the RAM, Clean installed windows twice and updated/degrade everything. I once fixed it temporarily by updating the BIOS, but now it's back. When i tried updating it again, it...
  5. I just keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just keep getting this error: The instruction at 0x00007FF917EA1EF8 referenced memory at 0x0000020913514688. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc0000242.Click OK to Terminate the program.My PC-Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60Ghz 1.80Ghz12GB Ram Windows 11 Pro...
  6. I keep getting mmc.exe errors

I keep getting mmc.exe errors: It keeps happening don't know how to fix it Faulting application name: mmc.exe, version: 10.0.22000.1, time stamp: 0x89c874f0Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22000.282, time stamp: 0xb594bedcException code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x000000000001d341Faulting...
  7. i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinayak0304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwzjrj/i_keep_getting_this_error/
  8. I keep getting below error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting below error.: Error Details: "The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service." Event ID: 7031 I have installed VMware Workstation pro. My system...
  9. i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i keep getting You Don't Permission to get into or use something?: How do i get into all files on MY computer that NO ONE else uses. This is just for home use, no buiness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-you-dont-permission-to-get-into-or/4c6f9c0f-253c-41f8-a9a4-77c7c3c5c629"
  10. I keep getting this virus error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting this virus error: So my notifications is spamming me with this file saying its a virus, but the folder that its in wont appear. file: C:\Users\zapp\AppData\Roaming\wow64_microsoft-windows-directui.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.16299.15_ro-ro_e226111cddf241c4\miutils.exe But when i go to...