Windows 10: I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

Discus and support I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChuckHuch, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ChuckHuch Win User

I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not listed to disable!

Can you help please.

:)

ChuckHuch, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Error while run on start appears: error DLL C:\System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver

Error while run on start appears: error DLL System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logoifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver or memory error

Ricardo Alberto MacAdden (dickiemac), Jun 13, 2019
  4. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

start up problem

Hi,

Logitech Download Assistant or LogiLDA is a Logitech component that checks for updated drivers. The error you're receiving might be due to incompatible Logitech software. We suggest that you disable LogiLDA, and check if it helps.

Here's how:

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and then select Task Manager.
    • In the Task Manager window, click on More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Locate LogiLDA, right-click on it, and then select
      Disable.

If the issue persists, kindly let us know where you're receiving the error message.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" - Similar Threads - keep receiving message

2. After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.: When mouse is not moving i still recive WM_MOUSEMOVE msg and i cant recive WM_TIMER msg for my setTimer function. Version 1806 is fine. TickHandle=SetTimer(FindWindowA(NULL,"TEST"),1,100,(TIMERPROC)TimerProc); Version 1903 (mouse not moving): [ATTACH] Vercsion 1806...
  3. Receive Text Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receive Text Messages: My laptop has a sim card slot. And until recently I was able to receive text messages on that number within the messaging app. Since the last update I requires a connected android phone. Is there no way to recieve texts on the sim card in my laptop anymore?!...
  4. RASAPI32.dll error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RASAPI32.dll error message: C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator of the software vendor for support. what should i do now to repair...
  5. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

.DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  6. Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date: 9/28/2018 10:36:04 PM Event ID: 11 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: Custom dynamic link libraries are...
  7. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll": Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files...
  8. Notifications of messages received

Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....
  9. How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...: The above message pops up every few minutes or so. Please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-fix-message-received-run-dll/a7e35fd9-3cdc-44d4-aeb3-fa8668ef92cc
  10. Suddenly started receiving 'Built in Administrator' error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Suddenly started receiving 'Built in Administrator' error message: Hi, I bought a new laptop back in March running Windows 10, did a clean install from USB and it's worked fine until 31st July when I downloaded a virus, I've now removed the virus and the laptop is clean but I've noticed today I can't open Microsoft Edge, I get the error...