Windows 10: I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

Discus and support I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChuckHuch, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ChuckHuch Win User

I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

I have tried to disable it in task bar ,Services, but it is not listed to disable!

Can you help please.

:)

ChuckHuch, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Error while run on start appears: error DLL C:\System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver

Error while run on start appears: error DLL System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logoifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver or memory error

Ricardo Alberto MacAdden (dickiemac), Jun 13, 2019
  4. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll"

start up problem

Hi,

Logitech Download Assistant or LogiLDA is a Logitech component that checks for updated drivers. The error you're receiving might be due to incompatible Logitech software. We suggest that you disable LogiLDA, and check if it helps.

Here's how:

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and then select Task Manager.
    • In the Task Manager window, click on More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Locate LogiLDA, right-click on it, and then select
      Disable.

If the issue persists, kindly let us know where you're receiving the error message.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. I keep receiving the message "There was a problem starting C:\Sys32\LogiLDA.dll" - Similar Threads - keep receiving message

2. Received message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  3. Received message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  4. Received message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/D3DCOMPILER_43.dll problem

C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/D3DCOMPILER_43.dll problem: Every time I seem to try do something I always get hit with this pop up screen. Its getting really annoying and I think I cant load games because of it. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. Run DLL message at start-up

Run DLL message at start-up: What can I do with this message: C:users/myname/cnmss/specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-message-at-start-up/27625cc6-4757-429f-b7d3-ac02caf4c122
  7. I keep receiving 0x8007001F-0x20006 error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep receiving 0x8007001F-0x20006 error messages: after running "Media Creation Tool 1909" and disconnected all hardware except for Mouse and Keyboard, and still tried running a brand new Window 10 disc and still after it runs and I think I got it the computer reverts back to Windows 7. Any suggestions??????...
  8. Received an interesting message when starting backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Received an interesting message when starting backup: Got a new-to-me HP Reconditioned laptop on Monday and started my first backup on Tuesday and got this message. Never saw anything like it on any computer I have backed up. I'm hoping some of you experts can give me some help. I'm still doing backups every morning but don't...
  9. Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date: 9/28/2018 10:36:04 PM Event ID: 11 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: Custom dynamic link libraries are...
  10. How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...: The above message pops up every few minutes or so. Please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-fix-message-received-run-dll/a7e35fd9-3cdc-44d4-aeb3-fa8668ef92cc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error syswow64/nsmmgr.dll windows 10

2. del c:/sys32