Windows 10: I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...

Discus and support I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UndisciplinedCowboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UndisciplinedCowboy, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...

/u/UndisciplinedCowboy, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 3, 2020
  4. I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...

The blue screen of death turned

w do i get rid of the blue screen of death? I turned on my computer and it showed a blue screen that said "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." The stopcode is

Drive IRQL not less or equal

saeedomar1977, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...

1. I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it... - Similar Threads - keep seeing turn

2. Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth: Every time I turn on Bluetooth, within minutes my computer flashes the blue screen of death and restarts. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-when-i-turn-on-bluetooth/69cd5123-1657-4639-b048-7e3304213413
  3. Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death when I turn ON Bluetooth: Every time I turn on Bluetooth, within minutes my computer flashes the blue screen of death and restarts. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-when-i-turn-on-bluetooth/69cd5123-1657-4639-b048-7e3304213413
  4. I keep getting the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the blue screen of death: Hi, my computer has crashed a few times recently. I have attached a link to the dump files. If anybody could help that would be much appreciated. Thank you. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIzJxz04AzfhCmhRbkIH9AaYpPX?e=ghhVgT dump files...
  5. Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, My Sony VAIO Laptop SVE1712C5E has died from a screen of blue then turns to screen of black. I used the Assist button to reset my laptop to factory settings Windows 8, but it still suffers the same problem. It just keeps on restarting and then all black...
  6. I keep getting blue screen of deaths!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting blue screen of deaths!: Hello, So I just got this PC upgraded just a few months back and now im getting a BSOD very frequently, can anyone advice me on what is happening? Anything would be appreciated! Here are my minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkzoBes_0XlhgeaHcl0S7HNNNa8?e=DFawNR...
  7. I keep getting a blue screen of death

I keep getting a blue screen of death: Last night my computer got a blue screen of death error. And now I repeatedly get a blue screen once an hour. I can barely stay online long enough to try and chat with someone for help. I have already restarted my computer with advanced options, but keeping my files. I still...
  8. Hard freeze followed by blue screen of death

Hard freeze followed by blue screen of death: Hello everyone, For a couple of weeks now I've been getting hard freezes followed by Blue Screen of Death on my Windows 10 PC. I initially thought it may have had something to do with CPU overheating, so I got a new, better CPU fan and applied new thermal paste, on Speccy...
  9. sustem freeze followed by blue screen of death.

sustem freeze followed by blue screen of death.: Greetings, i had this issue for long ago, i don't remember whats the trigger to be honest, but here it is. when i use Adobe Premiere pro 2019 or 2017 in editing or rendering i get this random system total freeze then after 30sec followed by bluescreen of death, with...
  10. i see blue screen of death many times. WHY?

i see blue screen of death many times. WHY?: ----------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-blue-screen-of-death-many-times-why/ed44a822-7582-4e8b-a1bc-a8dea22c65ad