Windows 10: I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

Discus and support I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This laptop was made by ASUS, so i doubt it's a pirated issue. But whenever it gets to "Acquiring licence" it just comes up with an error and the code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E2010YO, Jun 16, 2024.

1. E2010YO Win User

I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

This laptop was made by ASUS, so i doubt it's a pirated issue. But whenever it gets to "Acquiring licence" it just comes up with an error and the code 0xC0EA000A. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening

:)

E2010YO, Jun 16, 2024

2. Error Code 0x800706D9 when trying to install apps

I recently re-installed Windows 10 for the anniversary update and was planning to install some of the apps I used to have. The downloads for most apps went through perfectly, but near the end I started to get this error code.

I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code... [​IMG]

SebbieGamer, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Cole Fish Win User
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube (pretty much same steps as tech support). Other weird things that have happened--Microsoft store is no longer in the apps list in settings and Apps and Features no longer shows up.

Cole Fish, Jun 16, 2024
  4. I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

Error Code when trying to install updates

I get error message # 805ab406 when trying to install updates. It is not listed under the error codes on the support page. Help?

Mary BethL, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

1. I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code... - Similar Threads - keep trying disable

2. Trying to get out of S Mode but keeps failing the Get button - also can't install apps from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get out of S Mode but keeps failing the Get button - also can't install apps from...: Just got a new laptop - restored backup from previous laptop.I have tried to install free downloaded app but M Store will not allow because of S Mode.Tried to remove S Mode - this fails when selecting the Get button.So tried to install M Store app but that fails after...
  3. Trying to get out of S Mode but keeps failing the Get button - also can't install apps from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to get out of S Mode but keeps failing the Get button - also can't install apps from...: Just got a new laptop - restored backup from previous laptop.I have tried to install free downloaded app but M Store will not allow because of S Mode.Tried to remove S Mode - this fails when selecting the Get button.So tried to install M Store app but that fails after...
  4. I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...: This laptop was made by ASUS, so i doubt it's a pirated issue. But whenever it gets to "Acquiring licence" it just comes up with an error and the code 0xC0EA000A. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening...
  5. I Tried to Disable S Mode but this Error Appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Tried to Disable S Mode but this Error Appears: Hi, I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 11 installed and for a while I've been trying to turn off S mode but this error message appears. I've tried troubleshooting, repairing , resetting and restarting my device to fix the Windows Store but it doesn't work.I...
  6. I Tried to Disable S Mode but this Error Appears

I Tried to Disable S Mode but this Error Appears: Hi, I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 11 installed and for a while I've been trying to turn off S mode but this error message appears. I've tried troubleshooting, repairing , resetting and restarting my device to fix the Windows Store but it doesn't work.I...
  7. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  8. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  9. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

10. I keep getting error code 0x800f0831 when trying to install KB4601319

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting error code 0x800f0831 when trying to install KB4601319: I continue to get this error after trying multiple solutions: 1 Restarted computer 2 Ran Windows Update Troubleshooter 3 Went to Microsoft Update Catalog and downloaded the update. Was able to download it, but it will not install. 4 Had Best Buy Tech Support go in to my...