Windows 10: I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.

Discus and support I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everybody . Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bogdan-Adrian, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.

Hi everybody .

Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are many more), in my opinion(again, sometimes I'm scared to write all I think, since I do not have to many persons to talk with I search here, there) should take his honorable place near Adobe, SAP in Microsoft Open Data Initiative and other huge Microsoft projects. I must get out from the house, I'll come back later to this.

By the way, I wonder how can I give my support to improve and contribute to Windows development.

:)

Bogdan-Adrian, Feb 15, 2019
  2. jk22 Win User

Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag

Hey guys,

Is there any way to know the list of peoples who like or follow the page which I did on facebook.

Regards.

3. kronckew Win User
    Did you know...

hover works for me inside a site page with links, where exactly you need to put it for the bookmarks lists i do not know, but maybe someone else does...

i googled some suggested entries for bookmark text in userchrome.css, but they must be for pre-57 as they don't seem to work.

kronckew, Feb 15, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better.

1. I know is not my business, Microsoft people knows better. - Similar Threads - business Microsoft knows

2. i need to know!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to know!: when will we be able to update and have the windows logo back on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know/6cb57010-4cc5-4db6-9673-29d5692b8d94
  3. i know it is not the place for that but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i know it is not the place for that but...: Hello,is https://origin-www.asus.com an official asus website or not?i m starting to look for a bios update but can't really find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-it-is-not-the-place-for-that-but/e28d88c4-f1b2-4281-b386-0b2579a964ff
  4. i know it is not the place for that but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i know it is not the place for that but...: Hello,is https://origin-www.asus.com an official asus website or not?i m starting to look for a bios update but can't really find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-it-is-not-the-place-for-that-but/e28d88c4-f1b2-4281-b386-0b2579a964ff
  5. Does anybody knows how to manage my files better with one drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody knows how to manage my files better with one drive?: [ATTACH] I've been avoiding linking my one drive because it always makes a mess but know I managed to stop making a hole mess, know I only need this: 1st When I click on documents, it shows me instantly those on one drive, instead of those stored in my pc...
  6. Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password: How Can I stop people from resetting the laptop without my password . My friends many times took my laptop and as they didnt know the password the reset the PC from System Recovery Option from boot OR Enter a Windows Disk and re-install the windows and access all the files...
  7. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password: Hi, I forgot my Windows password. However, I know my Microsoft account password. When I try to recover my Windows password, it tells me "You need the Internet for this." Now I have moved to a new apartment, so Windows cannot recognize my new Internet connection settings....
  8. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f
  9. Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?: Hey guys, I just loaded a game and Windows Game Bar popped up. I haven't had this feature pop up before so it must have been enabled in some update. Anyway in a tile called 'Looking For Group (Beta)' Theres 2 people playing the same game. I don't know who these are and I...
  10. I know is not my business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know is not my business: Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are many more), in my opinion(again, sometimes I'm scared to write all I think, since I do not have to many persons to talk with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open data initiative microsoft sap