Windows 10: I know is not my business

Discus and support I know is not my business in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bogdan-Adrian, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I know is not my business

Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are many more), in my opinion(again, sometimes I'm scared to write all I think, since I do not have to many persons to talk with I search here, there) should take his honorable place near Adobe, SAP in Microsoft Open Data Initiative and other huge Microsoft projects. I must get out from the house, I'll come back later to this.

:)

Bogdan-Adrian, Feb 15, 2019
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Feb 15, 2019
  3. TPU a business?

We communicate via a forum so how about creating a special secured forum for company members only ?

Of course all tpu members could vote from a list of applicants imposed by the owner of TPU who would have himself previously received canditates applications stating how they think they could benefit the company, what they can do the best and what section they would work for. With some of their work in exemple.

Guys could apply in IT service, market research, accounting, artistic creations for case in exemple. Electronic for PSU's. Name it !

on my behalf my specialty is structure management and gestion of companies, production and business. Could wrtie down some step-by-step plans for establishing different departments.

MohawkAngel, Feb 15, 2019
  4. I know is not my business

Business Class

well i figured out something, the business class CPUs are labled with a B and the 00 Phenoms are B3 Stepping now.

eidairaman1, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

I know is not my business

1. I know is not my business - Similar Threads - business

2. WU "something was busy" failed update Retry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WU "something was busy" failed update Retry: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3447 OEM VersionI have seen this more and more as of late, has anyone else seen this?You go to WU to check for updates and frequently when it is downloading a Security Definition update, the system will come back and state something like something was...
  3. WU "something was busy" failed update Retry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WU "something was busy" failed update Retry: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3447 OEM VersionI have seen this more and more as of late, has anyone else seen this?You go to WU to check for updates and frequently when it is downloading a Security Definition update, the system will come back and state something like something was...
  4. Logging in with business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with business account: I have recently bought a Microsoft 365 business account; I previously had a family account. When I start my computer it automatically logs me on to my old family account and I can't seem to switch user. I can access the apps logged in as my business account, but it looks like...
  5. Logging in with business account

Logging in with business account: I have recently bought a Microsoft 365 business account; I previously had a family account. When I start my computer it automatically logs me on to my old family account and I can't seem to switch user. I can access the apps logged in as my business account, but it looks like...
  6. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  7. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  8. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  9. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  10. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security