Windows 10: I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

Discus and support I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I forgot my Windows password. However, I know my Microsoft account password. When I try to recover my Windows password, it tells me "You need... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by denemedisplayname, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

Hi,

I forgot my Windows password. However, I know my Microsoft account password.

When I try to recover my Windows password, it tells me "You need the Internet for this." Now I have moved to a new apartment, so Windows cannot recognize my new Internet connection settings.

I would like to know if I can recover my Windows password using my microsoft account.

Thank you

:)

denemedisplayname, Jun 14, 2020

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jun 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 14, 2020
  4. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password :).

zekrahminator, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password

1. I know my Microsoft account password but I do not know Windows account password - Similar Threads - Microsoft account password

2. I Need Help!!! Existing Password and Account that I do not know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need Help!!! Existing Password and Account that I do not know...: I have a used HP Pavilion 360 Laptop, but there is and existing account on there that requires a password that I do not know and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get passed this, or delete the account entirely. The only thing I can do is Press F11 and do any and...
  3. I Need Help!!! Existing Password and Account that I do not know...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Need Help!!! Existing Password and Account that I do not know...: I have a used HP Pavilion 360 Laptop, but there is and existing account on there that requires a password that I do not know and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get passed this, or delete the account entirely. The only thing I can do is Press F11 and do any and...
  4. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?: I have changed my microsoft password already, but I need my old password to get access to blue screen loop problem please...Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-old-password-in-my-microsoft/d6d43589-394b-4094-9319-5e384840eae5
  5. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?: I have changed my microsoft password already, but I need my old password to get access to blue screen loop problem please...Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-old-password-in-my-microsoft/d6d43589-394b-4094-9319-5e384840eae5
  6. I want to know my old password in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Don't Know Local Account Password

Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  8. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  9. I forgot my pin on pc but i know the password for account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin on pc but i know the password for account: I use my fingerprint to open my laptop but I got injured on the finger that I use to access it and it asks for the PIN. The problem is I forgot my pin. I know my account password but it needs the PIN. I tried several times to open it with my account password but it needs the...
  10. how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i remove a password from a standard account if i don't know the password: how do i remove a password from a standard user account if i don't know the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-password-from-a-standard-account/c8f4bea3-bec2-4176-9906-3c16a1f88752"