Windows 10: i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows...

Discus and support i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kowal059 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kowal059, Jul 15, 2020.

1. i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows...

/u/kowal059, Jul 15, 2020

2. How can I change the default video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs

I want to change the default win10 video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs.

JohnSmithQR, Jul 15, 2020
  3. atsypo Win User
    i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything.

i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything. what can I do. is there something comparable.

atsypo, Jul 15, 2020
  4. i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows...

i uploaded a new bios for the gtx770 and it isnt posted

i got a new vga bios which isn't listed on this site and uploaded it with gpuz and it isnt posted. tried it 5 times over the course of 2 weeks. my card runs much better and i wanted to share it. can anyone help?

myfishbear, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows...

1. i know this isnt something new but i just love how much customize in the new windows... - Similar Threads - isnt something love

2. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  3. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  4. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. just built a new pc, but my screen goes black when there isnt much being displayed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    just built a new pc, but my screen goes black when there isnt much being displayed.: Examples of this - when im at a black loading screen with just text or a logo being displayed. in dark menus, or when im playing a game and go into a dark building or cave, etc. i hope someone knows what i mean and can help....
  6. just built a new pc, but my screen goes black when there isnt much being displayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just built a new pc, but my screen goes black when there isnt much being displayed.: Examples of this - when im at a black loading screen with just text or a logo being displayed. in dark menus, or when im playing a game and go into a dark building or cave, etc. i hope someone knows what i mean and can help....
  7. just built a new pc, but my screen goes black when there isnt much being displayed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.: Hello everyone, First time posting here - my problems are usually very simple ones - a quick google or two and I'm back in business. But this one is trying very hard to be different. I've not found any info on this. I was hoping someone here might know something about it. If...
  9. Love new Windows Terminal customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love new Windows Terminal customization: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reaperrg93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqf8l8/love_new_windows_terminal_customization/
  10. i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i...: i just love love picture it publishing. i just got a new window 10 computer, n realize i cant use it.... help. i use it for everything. what can I do. is there something comparable....