Windows 10: I left a family and its glitching

Discus and support I left a family and its glitching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I left a family and im still glitching because i by mistake put some apps i cant use and i still have them after leaving it. Any way to fix this? also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sharky (i like being, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I left a family and its glitching

I left a family and im still glitching because i by mistake put some apps i cant use and i still have them after leaving it. Any way to fix this? also the microsoft store is not working because of error 0x00000190

:)

Sharky (i like being, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Family Time Restrictions and Glitches.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which build version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    2. Do you get any error message?
    3. May I know the complete error message?

The family account issue might cause when the account is not verified or could be due to internet connection, you can try the troubleshooting steps provided below to further narrow to the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Verify your account that you are logged in to the system.

1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Your Info.
    2. Below your account name, you will see a Verify link, Click on that and verify the account.
    3. Reboot the computer and check if you can set the screen timer.

You can also check the
    suggestion
    posted by Deepak_Krishnan R on 5th February and check if that helps you.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Wrong "adult" email address used in family setup

Hi,

Try the steps below.

• Sign into http://familysafety.microsoft.com with that Microsoft account.
    • Click the Manage my family link at the bottom of the summary page.
    • Select the affected user under Family Members and click
      Remove family member at the top left of the screen.
    • At this point you should be able to add that family member to the correct (new) family.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to create a new email address for your son and add to the family account and check.

Hope this helps. Keep posting in Microsoft Community for any further queries that you face. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 29, 2019
  4. I left a family and its glitching

Microsoft Family glitch?

Hello Alena,

To address your concern regarding browsing restrictions even your account already left from the Microsoft Family feature, we suggest checking the answer from
    Daniel Strommen [MSFT] in this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

I left a family and its glitching

1. I left a family and its glitching - Similar Threads - left family glitching

2. Microsoft Family glitch?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family glitch?: I made a Microsoft account for my little sister and found out that she became part of a Microsoft family where we had no idea who the adult account was. I cannot find a way to remove her since my family and I have no idea who the adult account is, the name is Class. How can I...
  3. Microsoft Family glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family glitch?: I made a Microsoft account for my little sister and found out that she became part of a Microsoft family where we had no idea who the adult account was. I cannot find a way to remove her since my family and I have no idea who the adult account is, the name is Class. How can I...
  4. Microsoft Family glitch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety: I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that and say error it had been about 3h and still the same...
  6. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety: I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that and say error it had been about 3h and still the same...
  7. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Possible left-click mouse glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible left-click mouse glitch: So I was trying to open an image that arrived in my desktop messenger app. And for stupid reasons I was clicking it repeatedly, you know, when something doesn't work, click it like a maniac!So I noticed that it tried to open the image, but, then closed it immediately. And...
  9. I'm in a family I left already

I'm in a family I left already: So I have a Microsoft account that is over 18 and I still have to request time from some family member in a Microsoft Family account even though I left all family accounts and it keeps placing me in one I don't want or should be in. Then, it sends a request to MY OWN account...
  10. Family Time Restrictions and Glitches.

Family Time Restrictions and Glitches.: We have noticed recently that the Family time restrictions are permanently on. My son was grounded for a while and wasn't on the computer for a few weeks. I had the computer locked out for the entirety of the time. He was finally grounded and so I wanted to grant him more...