Windows 10: I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why.

Discus and support I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Title says enough. I got on my computer a little while ago only to find that it had mysteriously rebooted. I looked in the event log and discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by allam447635, Mar 30, 2018.

1. I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why.

Title says enough. I got on my computer a little while ago only to find that it had mysteriously rebooted. I looked in the event log and discovered that about 25 minutes ago there was a blue screen. No one was around the computer at that time, ruling out the cold boot bug. Again, no one was near the computer, so we'll never know.

:)

allam447635, Mar 30, 2018

2. When i left my pc idle after few minutes it went to sleep. and how should i resolve this.

Is it the same HP computer as in this other recent thread of yours?...

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    When i left my pc idle after few minutes it went to sleep. and how should i resolve this.

Hi Joydeep,

We appreciate you for including a screenshot of the Event Viewer in your post. This will help us and other community members narrow down the cause of this issue. However, a few possible reasons can still cause this error. To help us further isolate the cause
    of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to wake your computer after it goes to sleep?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you checked if your computer is set to sleep or hibernate after a few minutes of inactivity in the
      Power & sleep settings?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your computer's power settings. To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Power, click on Power.

Additionally, check if all the devices on your computer have the latest driver. Driver updates for Windows 10 are automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. Kindly refer to the following link for steps on how to update drivers:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 30, 2018
  4. Spectrum Win User

I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why.

Spectrum, Mar 30, 2018
  5. But to run that program, I will need my father's password, and trying to talk to him about it is like talking to a wall.

allam447635, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why.

1. I left my computer idle and it bluescreened. I will never know why. - Similar Threads - left computer idle

2. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?: Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running...
  3. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???: The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-a-debug-note-on-my-desktop-and-i/44912866-6bd0-47e1-8ce6-afafacbae5ed
  4. World of Tanks on my computer -BUT I NEVER DOWNLOADED IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    World of Tanks on my computer -BUT I NEVER DOWNLOADED IT: I have been trying to get World of Tanks off of my computer for a week. Whenever I try to uninstall it, I get the 'do you want this program to be able to make changes' pop-up and it says the verified publisher is Microsoft Windows. When I select 'yes', it opens the Command...
  5. My store is always full. I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My store is always full. I don't know why?: My store is always full. I don't know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage/8f382cc8-38a5-4492-8ecc-72e19fd38bd1"
  6. I know is not my business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know is not my business: Sometimes I think, there are many Microsoft friends out there in the real world. Friends does support each other, Blizzard, for example(and there are many more), in my opinion(again, sometimes I'm scared to write all I think, since I do not have to many persons to talk with...
  7. why i will never pay for windows again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i will never pay for windows again: We have here a computer which runs a very complicate algorithm of aligning DNA sequences with enzymes to calculate possible candidates for an anti-cancer therapy for a particular genome. This morning were almost 2 weeks since it was running and still had some to go, however...
  8. I don't know if I have a virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know if I have a virus on my computer: Hello everyone, Recently after my laptop started to slow down I decided to speed up the processor by installing AMD Catalyst Control Centre for my AMD processor.When I was installing it I started to notice that the laptop sounded like it was under a load of stress . The...
  9. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028 Parameter 3: b2000000 Parameter 4: 10005 OS version:...
  10. Policies set on my home computer (windows 10 Enterprise) - Do not know why, I never set any

in Windows 10 Customization
    Policies set on my home computer (windows 10 Enterprise) - Do not know why, I never set any: Running Windows 10 Enterprise, this is my home device and has never been connected to a work network. Windows Update always gives me issues because it says "Your organization has set some policies to manage updates" I've tried looking the local policies (secpol.msc) but to...