Windows 10: I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

Discus and support I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop the I-Life Zed Note CX7 and it comes pre-installed with Windows 10 home 21H1 and so there was an update to 22H2 waiting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adeeb Hasan1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

I just got a new laptop the I-Life Zed Note CX7 and it comes pre-installed with Windows 10 home 21H1 and so there was an update to 22H2 waiting in settings, so I installed it. After installation i see every driver in windows is failing so i returned to 21H1. I wanted to try a fresh installation of 22H2 so i could see if it would work and so i did which then led to the same problem. I went back to 21H1 but i couldn't factory reset to the windows it came with and so now the touch screen driver is missing. I tried drivers online including Nextwindow driver from the windows update catalog but stil

:)

Adeeb Hasan1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. mohamme Win User

i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

like this ?

I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working [​IMG]

mohamme, Dec 5, 2022
  3. i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

Uncheck Sensors-only and Summary-only when you run it, then you'll see the Save Report button.

I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Dec 5, 2022
  4. I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

1. I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - Life Zed Note

2. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  3. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  4. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working: I just got a new laptop the I-Life Zed Note CX7 and it comes pre-installed with Windows 10 home 21H1 and so there was an update to 22H2 waiting in settings, so I installed it. After installation i see every driver in windows is failing so i returned to 21H1. I wanted to try a...
  6. I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working

I-Life Zed Note CX7 touchscreen not working: I just got a new laptop the I-Life Zed Note CX7 and it comes pre-installed with Windows 10 home 21H1 and so there was an update to 22H2 waiting in settings, so I installed it. After installation i see every driver in windows is failing so i returned to 21H1. I wanted to try a...
  7. I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?

I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?: I have been looking at the updates for Windows 11 and noted that there is a pen and ink option, but I do not have a touch screen so is there a way for me to write with a pen not a mouse and it appear on screen?I don't have the option to purchase a new laptop as it has to be...
  8. I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?: I have been looking at the updates for Windows 11 and noted that there is a pen and ink option, but I do not have a touch screen so is there a way for me to write with a pen not a mouse and it appear on screen?I don't have the option to purchase a new laptop as it has to be...
  9. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  10. i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i-life zed air no drivers at all Help: guys as you can see all the drivers are installed for the wifi but it's not connecting and after some research i found the the laptop is running the latest 802.11ac wireless technology i download a punch of drivers but it didn't work [img]