Windows 10: i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

Discus and support i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My 1394 i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized by Windows 10. It was working fine last week. I was able to capture video using Virtualdub.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bobby_676, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Bobby_676 Win User

i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

My 1394 i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized by Windows 10. It was working fine last week. I was able to capture video using Virtualdub. Now as of last week my camcorder is not recognized by Windows. I was using a 1394 adapter with the NEC controller and I bought a new one with a VIA controller, but that didn't work. I switched the 1394 driver to Legacy and OHCI, but it doesn't work. I'm now using the VIA driver. I don't know what happened here, but I suspect a Windows Update is the problem. I tried uninstalling the updates back to 9/30 but that caused other stability problems. I

:)

Bobby_676, Oct 5, 2022
  2. CrampyZY Win User

Sony camcorder to windows 10

I have a Sony DCR-HC35 camcorder and a new Dell laptop with windows 10. The laptop cannot find the camcorder despite the USB connection. Do I need some sort of new driver to overcome any incompatibility issues?

CrampyZY, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Sony Camcorder DCR-HC19E

Windows 10 does not recognise my Handycam DCR-HC19E.

It does not allow me to accept original Sony disc that came with the camera.

Is there a latest disc that will cater for windows 10>

CecilGoodhead, Oct 5, 2022
  4. i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

Sony DCR-TRV39

Hi GregorySchmunk1

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your Sony DCR-TRV39.

Here is a link to guide you on how to conect your camera to your computer.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/camcor...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions and let me know how it goes.

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

FernandoYebra1, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

1. i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized - Similar Threads - Link Sony DCR

2. i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized: My 1394 i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized by Windows 10. It was working fine last week. I was able to capture video using Virtualdub. Now as of last week my camcorder is not recognized by Windows. I was using a 1394 adapter with the NEC controller and I...
  3. i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized: My 1394 i.Link Sony DCR-TRV350 camcorder is not recognized by Windows 10. It was working fine last week. I was able to capture video using Virtualdub. Now as of last week my camcorder is not recognized by Windows. I was using a 1394 adapter with the NEC controller and I...
  4. Windows 10 is not recognizing Sony DCR-HC20 Handycam via USB

Windows 10 is not recognizing Sony DCR-HC20 Handycam via USB: I am trying to capture some video taken on a Sony DCR-HC20 Handycam on mini dv tapes. The camera is working fine but is not being recognized by two windows 10 computers. I have tried connecting via both USB and DV to USB cables. I have also installed the latest drivers from...
  5. Camera Sony DCR TRV 120E

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Camera Sony DCR TRV 120E: Hello, I have a Sony Handycam DCR TRV 120E camera.When I connect it to my computer / Windows 10 /, the explorer does not detect it while it is visible between devices.The camera works fine but because the explorer doesn't detect it, the envelope program doesn't recognize...
  6. Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Video Editor with Sony camcorder fail: I have imported 4 videos from a Sony camcorder into Photos several times. When the "show them" option is available not available every time it fails to find the videos it just imported. Also, I can't start a video project and bring them in from a file on the computer. Can you...
  7. Win10 not recognizing camcorder

Win10 not recognizing camcorder: Trouble getting Win10 to recognize my camcorder. I have connected a Canon ZR300 mini-DV camcorder to my pc using a firewire cable, adapter firewire to thunderbolt, and adapter thunderbolt to thunderbolt over USB-C. I can see the camera called "Canon DV Camcorder" under...
  8. Sony Handycam drivers dcr-HC19E Video camera

Sony Handycam drivers dcr-HC19E Video camera: i have tried , several times wiuthout sucess, to find & download these drivers, now getting desperate. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-handycam-drivers-dcr-hc19e-video-camera/31ef5af7-1fc7-4e53-9231-64b4922b718f
  9. How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my Sony Camcorder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my Sony Camcorder?: When I connect my Sony HDR-HC1 camcorder to my Windows 10 PC using either firewire or USB connectors the camera is not recognized. I have also tried to connect to the camera via Sony's "Play Memories" software and I can't get the camera recognized. I turn the camera on and I...
  10. Sony DCR-TRV39

Sony DCR-TRV39: Where can I find a driver for win 10 to download videos from my Sony DCR-TRV39? When I connect the camera to my computer using either the iLink (DV) or USB cable nothing happens....