Windows 10: I literally can do anything.

Discus and support I literally can do anything. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Finesm0l boi, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I literally can do anything.

How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._.

:)

Finesm0l boi, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Question for all TPU gamers!

in some games, yes.

but i prefer it to lead you in the right direction, as opposed to a literal step by step guide (then again, the step by steps tend to make you miss all the secrets, lead you into traps, etc)

Mussels, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Justin S_ Win User
    Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Hello Richard,

Hello

Those links you posted are literally the steps I just listed in my previous post.

Justin S_, Feb 11, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

I literally can do anything.

Need a Legacy Bios R9 270x

Much safer to just modify the original BIOS. The way I suggested is the easiest most efficient way possible to accomplish what you're after. Not trying to toot my own horn...but I'm an ATI/AMD BIOS modding/flashing expert. I've done it literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

And yes, they are listed as UEFI Supported(Yes or No).

MrGenius, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I literally can do anything.

1. I literally can do anything. - Similar Threads - literally anything

2. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  3. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  4. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc: So, my PC has done this once before fairly recently. Basically I cant open anything at all, nothing kn my Taskbar opens none of my apps open so far I've managed to have my Discord just say starting but nothing ever happens, I've brought...
  6. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  7. Literally can’t do anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally can’t do anything.: I need help. Recently, my PC started looping automatic repair mode. No fixes that I found online could fix it so I decided to just factory reset it. After doing this, my PC worked for about an hour and now I literally cannot click on or open anything so I can’t even reset the...
  8. Literally nothing works. No desktop icons, clicking doesn't do anything... Please, how do I...

Literally nothing works. No desktop icons, clicking doesn't do anything... Please, how do I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/the_apple_choker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3bbnd/literally_nothing_works_no_desktop_icons_clicking/
  9. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...
  10. Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?

in Cortana
    Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?: The forums are full of people pointing out that Cortana is no longer capable of performing any tasks whatsoever other than stating "I can't help you with that' and, bizarrely, searching bing as though it thinks that "book an appointment for 2pm" means "please search the...