Windows 10: I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

Discus and support I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From wher I unlock my device... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ferass kokash, May 29, 2023.

1. I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

From wher I unlock my device

:)

ferass kokash, May 29, 2023
  2. PANDIT G. Win User

Admin account locked

My admin account is locked don,t know how to unlock but have a standard user to login please suggest can I do something from normal user to unlock the admin account.

PANDIT G., May 29, 2023
  3. cm134 Win User
    Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, May 29, 2023
  4. I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2023
Thema:

I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

1. I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ? - Similar Threads - lock device don't

2. I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in: I locked my computer from find my device. It says to ha e admin sign in. I thought I was admin, but it won't let me unlock it or change users. How the heck do I get back into my computer? Help!!...
  3. I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in: I locked my computer from find my device. It says to ha e admin sign in. I thought I was admin, but it won't let me unlock it or change users. How the heck do I get back into my computer? Help!!...
  4. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  5. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  6. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

7. How to unlock a device i locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a device i locked: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  8. How to unlock a device i locked

How to unlock a device i locked: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  9. I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?: From wher I unlock my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lock-my-device-and-i-dont-know-how-i-unlock-it/10f9d27f-7b2a-4186-8168-1c2f0670becb
  10. I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?

I lock my device and I don't know how I unlock it ?: From wher I unlock my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lock-my-device-and-i-dont-know-how-i-unlock-it/10f9d27f-7b2a-4186-8168-1c2f0670becb