Windows 10: I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

Discus and support I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be able to use it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trish montelongo, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be able to use it again

:)

trish montelongo, Jun 2, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 2, 2023
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jun 2, 2023
  4. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

1. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be... - Similar Threads - locked laptop thought

2. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  3. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  4. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to...: By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to unlock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-found-and-locked-my-laptop-on-my/83e8f610-0ecc-4e60-9e73-dcd6900fa35b
  6. By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to...

By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to...: By mistake, I found and locked my laptop on my Microsoft account. What is the solution to unlock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-found-and-locked-my-laptop-on-my/83e8f610-0ecc-4e60-9e73-dcd6900fa35b
  7. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...: locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be able to use it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-laptop-i-thought-it-was-lost-but-i/61c43999-a7dd-4028-99b1-f3b35a999b86
  8. Next Step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next Step: I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to reach before receiving that accolade?...
  9. Thought I lost my files, now I actually may have lost my files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thought I lost my files, now I actually may have lost my files...: I went from 1903 to 2004 last night and upon reboot I had a mini panic attack because I didn't see any of my files. It seemed like I had a hard reset on my PC. Thankfully, I went into my users and found all my documents and photos in another user folder. So I clicked/dragged...
  10. Purchased Windows 10 for my laptop, what's the next step???????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 for my laptop, what's the next step???????: I purchased windows 10 from the Microsoft store. I saw the transaction on my bank statement. i did not get an email confirmation or any directions on what to do next. Can someone please help me?...