Windows 10: I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

Discus and support I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help I can't get in computer with my pin won't let MS unlock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juliett Townsend, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

Help I can't get in computer with my pin won't let MS unlock

:)

Juliett Townsend, Jun 7, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 7, 2023
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 7, 2023
  4. tops Win User

I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

1. I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset - Similar Threads - Locked computer won't

2. I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset: Help I can't get in computer with my pin won't let MS unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-out-my-computer-wont-allow-me-yo-reset/a4b3ab53-3eca-4227-ba46-88902fe34d9c
  3. I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I! Locked out my computer won't allow me yo reset: Help I can't get in computer with my pin won't let MS unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-out-my-computer-wont-allow-me-yo-reset/a4b3ab53-3eca-4227-ba46-88902fe34d9c
  4. Computer reset failed and locked me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer reset failed and locked me out.: Today I tried to reset my pc to hopefully improve performance. I chose the clean wipe option and it got to 44% and then started to undo changes. When I turned it on and tried to log in my account's profile is gone and when I try to sign in it says "The User Profile Service...
  5. Computer reset failed and locked me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer reset failed and locked me out.: Today I tried to reset my pc to hopefully improve performance. I chose the clean wipe option and it got to 44% and then started to undo changes. When I turned it on and tried to log in my account's profile is gone and when I try to sign in it says "The User Profile Service...
  6. Computer reset failed and locked me out.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Locked out of my laptop/Microsoft glitch won't let me reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my laptop/Microsoft glitch won't let me reset it?: I'm struggling a bit here and would really appreciate help. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5i that I only bought last May. When I try to sign into my laptop it says my "credentials could not be verified". If I try to change my pin it says "something went wrong and your pin isn't...
  8. My computer locked me out?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer locked me out?: I have not touched my computer at all and my password was working yesterday, but today when I enter my password it locks me out. It says my password is incorrect and I have typed it multiple times, checked the caps lock, and made sure it was correct but it still won’t let me...
  9. Resetting my computer locked me out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting my computer locked me out: I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out anyone know the password my computer is a windows hp covert to windows 10 it happen from windows failed update * Moved...
  10. My computer is locking me out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is locking me out: i dont even know what to do at this point my start button and search button dont open when i click them i cant right click them when i try to run any thing in the run box it says my computer isnt ready the only things i can open are some of my files and my command prompt....