Windows 10: I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

Discus and support I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarcellV, May 8, 2022.

1. MarcellV Win User

I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?

:)

MarcellV, May 8, 2022

2. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 8, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 8, 2022
  4. DerDonc Win User

Yesterday I got my new graphics card. Everything is running fine. I have the actual drivers installed, except for when I log in there´s no log in prompt appearing. After I choose the restart option it appears and I can log in. To basically restart the computer each time is quite annoying. Any suggestions?

DerDonc, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account - Similar Threads - logged computer still

2. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  3. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  4. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  5. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  6. I signed out from a computer, but it's still shows it in my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I signed out from a computer, but it's still shows it in my account: Hi! Today, on my computer, I changed the admin account from a Microsoft account to a local account, but the computer still shows up in my account. My question is that, will it disappear or what do I need to do?...
  7. Locked out of computer from bitlocker, not appearing on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of computer from bitlocker, not appearing on my account?: I recently got my computer serviced which tripped the bitlocker and due to some issues with my account, waited the 30 days to change my details to get in. When I got in, I found that my device was apparently not registered to my account. Pictured above.I know that it should...
  8. Locked out of computer from bitlocker, not appearing on my account?

Locked out of computer from bitlocker, not appearing on my account?: I recently got my computer serviced which tripped the bitlocker and due to some issues with my account, waited the 30 days to change my details to get in. When I got in, I found that my device was apparently not registered to my account. Pictured above.I know that it should...
  9. Locked out of computer from bitlocker, not appearing on my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account...: I can not log into my account from my pc from word or the store but my computer account section says I am logged in. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-log-into-my-account-from-my-pc-from-word/8d6a84c1-125d-421f-ad50-e108706f76ba