Windows 10: I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

Discus and support I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phung Tran Nhu, Mar 17, 2023.

1. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my smartphone but cannot longin by computer. How can I fix this?I wonder why my account is locked too?My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Phung Tran Nhu, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 17, 2023
  3. tfwul Win User
    Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?

Thanks again. To make it even more complicated.

Actually I maintain addresses in Excel.
    This is because within Excel I can add more "user defined" fields allowing me to be flexible on filtering.

Then, once in a while, I do the following steps.
    From Excel I export specific columns to .csv and import those into Outlook 365 (Windows)
    From Outlook 365 I export contacts to vCard (using Reliefjet)
    Then in Google Contacts (Webbrowser) I first delete all contacts and then import contacts from the vCard file.
    This into my and my wife's Gmail account.
    So, in the end, Outlook and Gmail accounts have the same contacts.

On my PC I have Outlook 365, with my wife's Gmail (IMAP) and my own Gmail (IMAP) and I was hoping that, from Outlook, there would be a way to keep the Gmail contacts updated automatically. This is not the case, regretfully so.
    One has to either use 3rd party software that does the sync or use software that produces a vCard list.

There is a Microsoft People App and I was hoping to 'connect' the three accounts to it, so changes would automatically take place, but didn't get it to work. Didn't get to work
    "
    Something went wrong.We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that.
    Error code: 0x80004005.

"
    On my smartphone I have Outlook and Gmail
    My wife only has Gmail

Anyway, I guess I'll hang on to the current way.,, *Smile

tfwul, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

Gmail Account

Hi Cheryl,

Windows can detect if the settings for you account is updated and will display notification if there are updated configurations from your email provider yet the mail set up in Windows have not been updated. To better assist you, we'd like to ask the following
    questions:

• What mail app are you using to access your Gmail account?
    • Are you having issues sending or receiving emails?
    • Is the account configured as POP/IMAP?

In the time, we suggest that you contact the Gmail support team to check for updated configuration for your account so you can make the necessary changes in your Windows mail program.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

1. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support... - Similar Threads - login Gmail receive

2. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  3. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...: I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my smartphone but cannot longin by computer. How can I fix this?I wonder why my account is locked too?My email: *** Email...
  4. I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support...: I login Gmail and receive the noti "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again.". I still can login with my smartphone but cannot longin by computer. How can I fix this?I wonder why my account is locked too?My email: *** Email...
  5. Your account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  6. Your account has been locked

Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  7. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  8. Administrator: Your account has been...

Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  9. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. your account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    your account has been disabled: You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried...