Windows 10: I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

Discus and support I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by External Inc, Apr 28, 2019.

1. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or our computer, so we really need your help.

:)

External Inc, Apr 28, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2019
  4. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

1. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login. - Similar Threads - login kicks asks

2. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  3. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  4. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  5. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  6. Every login is asking me for a pin.

7. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  8. Windows kicks me out

Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  9. Windows kicks me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...