Windows 10: I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore

Discus and support I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think file missing out of programs internet on desktop comes disconnected if restart windows 10 I have to do a restore each time to get reconnected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by whinton471, Sep 12, 2021.

1. I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore

I think file missing out of programs internet on desktop comes disconnected if restart windows 10 I have to do a restore each time to get reconnected

:)

whinton471, Sep 12, 2021

2. losing internet connection

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

I suggest you refer the help article below as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for any further queries on losing Internet connection. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 install and promptly lose internet connection?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore

1. I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore - Similar Threads - lose file keep

2. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  3. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  4. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I keep losing files I selected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep losing files I selected: Not sure the right way to phrase this but have a bunch of PDF files I want to put into spe ific foldiers. As I am selecting 40 of them when done I see I nly selected 20. Why is this? For whatever reason if I click on white spece between files or else there-all the files I had...
  6. I keep losing files I selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep losing files I selected: Not sure the right way to phrase this but have a bunch of PDF files I want to put into spe ific foldiers. As I am selecting 40 of them when done I see I nly selected 20. Why is this? For whatever reason if I click on white spece between files or else there-all the files I had...
  7. I keep losing files I selected

8. I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi

I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi: I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-losing-my-internet-connection-and-have-to/3b2159ec-61bd-48c6-9d8f-1f46d1b3d645
  9. I keep losing the Internet

I keep losing the Internet: For about 12 years I have been operating my HP Windows laptop now Windows 10 with my modem/router in another room. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting "No Internet Access." I try disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes this works and all will be well for a while. Then I...
  10. I keep losing my internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep losing my internet connection: Hi! Asking for your help on how to avoid this from happening again. I always get disconnected to my wifi every 5 minutes so I have to troubleshoot to fix it every time. It always says problem with wireless adapter or access point. I am using an ASUS laptop on windows 10....