Windows 10: I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since...

Discus and support I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since typing this heading. The problem is becoming more specific.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by suemcp001, Feb 9, 2019.

1. suemcp001 Win User

I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since...

I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since typing this heading.

The problem is becoming more specific. My screen turns to black or to another view when I type the first letter of the whatever word or page or document I am currently trying to construct. Then, I move the mouse, por just keep tyoing in the dark and the view will come back. It happens here, on Windows Comunity Forum, in WORD, on email, on Micrsoft chat. Everywhere. I have changed my mouse but it sill does it. I have updated display drivers, and I have reeinstalled Windows 10. Then I had the WORD part re-installed to make sure I had the right one. And I am still getting this annoying situation where whatever it is I am working on simply disappears from view. It is still there, just not visible to me for a minute or whatever.

Odd things happen in other situations too but I would like to focus on this. If anyone has heard of this problem I would like to know. What I don't need are ideas not based in the reality of the problem.

:)

suemcp001, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Ruz San Win User

Lost a REALLY IMPORTANT folder

Hi Tanya,

We'd like to know a few things to understand this better and help you recover the missing folder. Please answer these questions:

• Did you lose it after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • How long has it been since you installed Windows 10 on the computer?
    Windows 10 does not apply changes or remove personal files without your permission. We suggest you restore the previous version of the folder or drive that used to contain the files you are looking for. Refer to this

page
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 9, 2019
  3. GSG-9 Win User
    Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Feb 9, 2019
  4. I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since...

lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since...

1. I lose my page wherever it is on, when I use my computer. I have already lost it since... - Similar Threads - lose page wherever

2. I lost all my files when my computer updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost all my files when my computer updated: My computer forcefully updated with version KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) and when it restarted all my files, documents, pictures and videos were gone. I tried to retrieve them through the path : C:\Users\radda but found nothing. I ask if it is possible to retrieve my files...
  3. I have lost my music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have lost my music files: My music files are still on my Apple Nano and Apple iPhone 8+, but main music choices that were on my Windows laptop have disappeared.???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-music-files/94e9328d-751f-4c03-9c0d-d2a08bfba967"
  4. I seem to have lost my touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I seem to have lost my touch: I cannot get touch and inking to work on my 2-in-1 Tablet PC's touch screen. I have used it before, but now I cannot remember if I have missed out something to activate it again. I can draw and scribble with the mouse but not with my (basic) stylus or fingers, either in the...
  5. hey i have lost my wifi

hey i have lost my wifi: hey i have lost my wifi it doesn't even show that i have wifi i had to do a reset after the reset no wifi help!! i have a lenovo H515 running windows 10 pro 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-lost-my-wifi/86aa119b-c24c-44b5-b6e2-784adc41c021
  6. I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for: How do I install Zone Alarm on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-bought-a-new-computer-and-i-want-to-use/c5a357f0-4b59-4af2-92d8-c1b2ff9b905e"
  7. I have lost my ethernet adapter

I have lost my ethernet adapter: Hi, I seem to have lost my ethernet network connection in "network connections". Only wifi shows up. What happened to it and what can I do about it? Since this is a desktop I'd like to have my wired connection back. Thanks....
  8. When I attempt to use my Router I lose my WiFi Internet connection.(troubleshooting report...

When I attempt to use my Router I lose my WiFi Internet connection.(troubleshooting report...: This problem just started happening recently. I'm getting the message "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration in "Windows Network Diagnostics". Reset the "Ethernet" adapter says "completed". Investigate router or broadband modem issues that shows "failed". I'm in...
  9. I have lost my license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have lost my license key: Hi,everyone..I have a stupid question. A year ago, in march 2015, I think, I used to have Windows 10 technical preview on my laptop and I was given a key. A few months later I went back to Windows 7,and last week I decided to install Windows 10 again, but I made a clean...
  10. Will I lose my license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I lose my license?: So, I currently have a Windows 10 Pro license upgraded from Windows 8.1. If I buy a new SSD, and install Windows 10 using the same CD-Key which my current Windows 10 has (no other hardware change, only SSD) will that work or will I have to buy a new license? 59237