Windows 10: I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

Discus and support I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hey guys pls help me as fast as u can because I realy dont know what to do ) important data dissolved in the air after some kind of virus on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by вероникашматко, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

hey guys pls help me as fast as u can because I realy dont know what to do ) important data dissolved in the air after some kind of virus on my computer. all the easy way I was Try and no one help me . may be u kniw some interesting ways and someone have simular problem

:)

вероникашматко, Nov 15, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10

Also have a look here:

Title I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords :profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data
    Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data | Firefox Help

From that page
    Bookmarks, Downloads and Browsing History: The places.sqlite file contains all your Firefox bookmarks and lists of all the files you've downloaded and websites you’ve visited. The bookmarkbackups folder stores bookmark backup files, which can be used to restore your bookmarks. For more information, see Bookmarks in Firefox and Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer.

{In the past I have just supplanted all my old settings files from one installation to another by copying the old settings files over the new ones, although I did make sure that the new installation had the same profile etc. setup. (Just make sure Firefox is not open when doing the copying) .}

das10, Nov 15, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 15, 2019
  4. I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

How do I edit my bookmarks in Windows 10?

I found this works for Windows 10:

• Select the "STAR", upper right which shows your Favorites, Feeds, History tabs & has an"Add to Favorites" drop down menu box. Forget the Add Favorites dropdown.
    • Under the Favorites TAB you will see a list of all your book marks and bookmark folders. Scroll through list until you find the Folder: Favorites Bar, then open. [You will see all your favorite bookmarks that always show in your easy access bookmarks bar,
      just underneath EI search box.]
    • Scroll through list, and select bookmark you want to remove and Right Click selection.
      • You will get a dropdown window, select Delete & left click - bookmark is deleted.
      • repeat steps as necessary for additional bookmarks.
    Works every time.

denisebrown124, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

1. I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords - Similar Threads - loss bookmarks history

2. How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?: After windows updated, Chrome also updated, and it deleted all my extensions, bookmarks, and search history. I was logged into my google account at the time, but it wasn't syncing information.I already tried to login with my Google account, but it didn't work. Thank you for...
  3. How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my Chrome search history and bookmarks?: After windows updated, Chrome also updated, and it deleted all my extensions, bookmarks, and search history. I was logged into my google account at the time, but it wasn't syncing information.I already tried to login with my Google account, but it didn't work. Thank you for...
  4. How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular and secure web browsers. If you are an Edge user, this post will be helpful for you because we will show here how to back up Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc. If you know this method, you can easily restore your bookmarks,...
  5. Where did windows store my edge bookmarks and passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did windows store my edge bookmarks and passwords?: I'm on reddit phone app now so typing is a bit difficult. Anyway, just now I turned on my laptop and when I opened edge, it greeted me with those edge has been updated tabs. It also asked me with the options (which I don't quite remember) of whether to sign in with my data...
  6. loss of passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loss of passwords: Since a recent Windows 10 update, all my saved login details user names, passwords etc disappear overnight. When I start up my PC the next day, I have to input everything afresh. This includes server passwords to access e.mails in Outlook....
  7. Loss of passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Loss of passwords: I use Chrome as my browser and I'm not changing it. After the last series of Microsoft updates, I have lost all of my user names and passwords for all sites that I regularly visit. In fact, Microsoft keeps asking me to log in as well which I now have to do every single time I...
  8. Loss of desktop and bookmarks with message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loss of desktop and bookmarks with message: Hi. Since a recent update, I have lost desktop shortcuts and Edge bookmarks, and get this message when I log in. Otherwise I seem to be able to use the computer. Irritating though. Any solution? Cheers Jon [ATTACH]...
  9. Bookmarks not being stored

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bookmarks not being stored: Bookmarks saved over the last few days haven't appeared in my "Other Bookmarks" location, nor can I find them elsewhere. Windows 10 and Chrome. Over the same period I've been fighting to install a Pixma MG 2420 printer; it finally settled down a couple of days ago. I...
  10. Loss Of Windows Update History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss Of Windows Update History: I did a clean install of Windows v1809 on 25 January 2019; all the the updates that were applied at this re-build, and subsequent updates, were notified in the Windows Update History. However, I just checked again and ALL the updates that were originally there have...