Windows 10: I loss my windows key

Discus and support I loss my windows key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I loss my windows key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loss-my-windows-key/066e8590-8ea9-42e3-9972-12616f7a9f01 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jcsanilkumar, Jan 21, 2021.

1. I loss my windows key

I loss my windows key

:)

Jcsanilkumar, Jan 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 21, 2021
  4. I loss my windows key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

I loss my windows key

1. I loss my windows key - Similar Threads - loss key

2. Windows data loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows data loss: I accidentally closed my PC while it was configuring Windows and now I can't open specific apps like Google Play or else the PC will crash. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-data-loss/fb8a3461-85e4-4b48-8b14-587a552bed8e
  3. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.: I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key from the Windows Store back in 2015. That computer and windows have been working with no issues ... until now. Suddenly a few days ago, Windows tells me my copy isn't activated. When I tried reactivating, it tells me the product key...
  4. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.: I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key from the Windows Store back in 2015. That computer and windows have been working with no issues ... until now. Suddenly a few days ago, Windows tells me my copy isn't activated. When I tried reactivating, it tells me the product key...
  5. Windows sudden loss of product key - will not accept key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. windows limits my settings because of loss of windows key that i never had in the first place

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows limits my settings because of loss of windows key that i never had in the first place: i've had this pc for about 6 months and in the past two my pc has been acting up. first it was my internet now its windows. it says it "cant activate windows on the device" because I have no product key. first it was notifications about how windows key is missing and like 30...
  7. Loss of few F-key functions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of few F-key functions: My Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop is several years old; I have had it at least since 2013. Until a few years ago, every key functioned as it was supposed to, but now two of my F-keys no longer work. It has no F-Lock key but does have an FN key without a light, in case anyone...
  8. Loss of product key

Loss of product key: I have a pc that came pre-installed with windows 10 from the manufacturer. (It is an MSI Trident 3 desktop) After some time I had to reinstall windows due to some kind of issue that caused boot errors. Due to some unknown reason the factory reset partition on the device...
  9. Loss of windows 10 pro key

Loss of windows 10 pro key: Hi, I just recently built a new pc and bought a digital key for windows 10 pro. I activated it just fine but made a mistake when i formatted the pc. I didn't link the key to a microsoft account. Now i can't use the key again. Please help me!...
  10. Bit Locker key loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit Locker key loss: Dear Team, Recently i lossed my bit locker key in my laptop kindly he me how to recover the key recover key id i have - 68E4CC71-08DF-4B64-9540-60C150660F0C Recover key is required Thanks and regards Thamizharasan...