Windows 10: I lost 30 gb

Discus and support I lost 30 gb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed windows media tool on a flash drive and i lost 30 gb of my pc s storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by edy ncl, May 2, 2023.

1. edy ncl Win User

I lost 30 gb

I installed windows media tool on a flash drive and i lost 30 gb of my pc s storage

:)

edy ncl, May 2, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 2, 2023
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 2, 2023
  4. I lost 30 gb

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 2, 2023
Thema:

I lost 30 gb

1. I lost 30 gb - Similar Threads - lost

2. Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...: I have an annoying issue, regarding application icons, which probably arose after a dreaded update:Icons setup on my desktop, for directory or files, have mutated into a useless blank bit of rubbish instead of the icons I set them up with. Now: the icons affected are still in...
  3. Lost password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password: How can i recover an acer laptop having lost the password and no password recover disk available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password/2c3f66ed-9fb8-46b3-b79c-671852e17709
  4. Lost password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost password: How can i recover an acer laptop having lost the password and no password recover disk available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password/2c3f66ed-9fb8-46b3-b79c-671852e17709
  5. Lost password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. After cloning to a new ssd drive sound is lost on my desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After cloning to a new ssd drive sound is lost on my desktop computer: After cloning to new ssd drive on my desktop computer I lost the sound. I tried every thing from updating drivers and settings Realtek pages for sound and updating my Bios ending with no hope....
  7. After cloning to a new ssd drive sound is lost on my desktop computer

After cloning to a new ssd drive sound is lost on my desktop computer: After cloning to new ssd drive on my desktop computer I lost the sound. I tried every thing from updating drivers and settings Realtek pages for sound and updating my Bios ending with no hope....
  8. Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page becuse i lost my phone and sim card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page becuse i lost my phone and sim card.: Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page because i lost my phone and a sim card that is connected to my account. Can i somehow change my number to the current one? I can also send proof that its my original account....
  9. Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page becuse i lost my phone and sim card.

Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page becuse i lost my phone and sim card.: Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page because i lost my phone and a sim card that is connected to my account. Can i somehow change my number to the current one? I can also send proof that its my original account....
  10. Hello! I cant reset my pin on start up page becuse i lost my phone and sim card.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security